Sprouts Farmers Market, a hypermarket chain, offers a wide range of organic and natural foods. These include fresh produce, supplements and vitamins, groceries and frozen foods. They have more than 340 stores across 23 states, with their headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
Customers have many options when it comes to purchasing goods online or in stores thanks to the latest technological advancements. Sprouts is no exception, as it offers multiple payment options.
So, does Sprouts now accept Apple Pay to pay for their products in 2022 Continue reading to learn more!
Apple Pay is available for Sprouts.
Yes! Sprouts will accept Apple Pay in their online store and in all of their stores by 2022. In 2015, they sent a thoughtful email to their customers announcing the new payment method.
Sprouts has also included Android Pay and Samsung Pay in their payment methods for the past few years. This is not surprising, as these tech giants are market leaders in mobile wallets and smartphones.
We’ve got the steps you need to set up Apple Pay on your Apple device or check out your products from the online store using the platform.
How do I use Apple Pay at Sprouts Farmers’ Market?
Apple Pay can be used at Sprouts via multiple methods. Apple Pay can be used in-store to pay for items via iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch as well as online. These are just a few of the ways you can pay for your goods.
How to use Apple Pay for iPhone
Go to your Settings> section and select ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’. You are now ready to go by linking your chosen payment card with your Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Double-click the side button if your iPhone has Face ID. Verify your Face ID to verify it or enter your preferred passcode.
- Touch ID works in the same way. Simply rest your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
Apple Pay: How to Use Apple Watch
Make sure you have your iPhone connected to your Apple Watch via your Wallet or Apple Pay.
Apple Pay Online and via the Sprouts App
Apple Pay can be used to pay online at Sprouts or through the Sprouts App using Apple Pay.
- Devices with FaceID: Double-click your power button to activate FaceID. To authenticate, enter your passcode if this is not possible.
- Devices with TouchID: To scan your TouchID, place your finger on the home key. To authenticate, enter your passcode if this feature is not available.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button to access the side button.
- Touch ID for Mac: Before scanning your Touch ID, follow the prompts on the Touch Bar. Follow the prompts on your screen for Apple Pay if there is none.
- Without Touch ID on Mac: Follow the prompts for Apple Pay. You can also use your Bluetooth-connected Apple Devices as a way to approve the transaction. Before you proceed with payment, ensure that your Apple ID is the same across all devices.
What other payment methods does Sprouts accept?
Sprouts offers a range of payment options, even if your Apple Pay is not available. You can also consider these payment options:
- Debit and credit cards (Visa Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard)
- Mobile Payments: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay
- Electronic Benefit Transfer Cards (EBT).
- Gift cards from Sprouts
Sprouts Farmer’s Market has multiple payment policies. These can be summarized below:
- Orders paid by wire transfers, check or Automated Clearing House Transfers (ACH) will be held until full payment has been received.
- Payment must be received before a gift card order can be shipped.
- Customers will receive an email notification once any transaction to Sprouts is approved.
- When products are shipped via email, customers will be notified.
Our cash transactions have changed with technology since the emergence and widespread use of smartphones around the world. Apple Pay allows you to make purchases quickly, easily, and with great convenience.
Sprouts implemented Apple Pay in 2015. This increases the incentive for Apple customers to shop at their stores because of the seamless connection to the Apple ecosystem. This strategy has been successful so far, while offering customers more payment options to make shopping easier.
This may be a good opportunity to see if Apple Pay is available at these retailers: Hobby Lobby (Trader Joe’s), In-N-Out and Dairy Queen), Hobby Lobby (Sam’s Club), Burger King (and more).
What has been your experience with Apple Pay and other electronic wallets? Leave us a comment below!
- Does Subway Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Grubhub Take Apple Pay? (how To Use + Other Payment Methods)
- Does Ups Take Apple Pay? (You’ll Be Surprised)
- Does Wawa Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Food Lion Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Jack In The Box Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Ross Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022)
- Does Costco Gas Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Target Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)