Imagine that you are going to Subway every day and you forget your money. If you have a loaded Apple Card, you shouldn’t worry.
Apple Pay has been a convenient way to pay for purchases.
You may be wondering whether Subway accepts Apple Pay.
Subway accepts Apple Pay
The restaurant actually has improved its Apple Pay services.
Apple Pay can also be used to pay curbside orders through the Subway app. Continue reading to learn how it works.
Subway has been accepting Apple Pay for over a decade.
It will surprise you to know that Subway was one of the first restaurants to offer Apple Pay as a payment method back in 2014. Subway was able to offer Apple Pay services even though Apple was still a new player in the marketplace.
Subway initially only permitted Apple Pay to be used for in-store purchases at the counter.
Apple Pay is not the only way to access Subway today. There are many other options. To check your bills, you don’t have to be present at the counter.
Subway accepts other forms of payment
Restaurants accept many payment options, including:
- American Express
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Barclay card
How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone
It can be daunting to use Apple Pay on an iPhone for the first-time. Set up Apple Pay. Click “settings” on your iPhone and choose “wallet and Apple Pay”. Link the payment card with the Wallet, and then use it as follows:
Subway: How to Use the Apple Pay Watch
You must link your Apple watch to your iPhone in order to use it in Subway. The watch is connected to your wallet. Next, set up Apple Pay.
Is it possible to pay using Apple Pay Online via the Subway App?
Subway customers now have the option to pay in-app for their orders by using their Apple Pay account.
- Apple devices Double-click the power button to perform a face ID scan.
- Use a passcode or scan your finger to access devices that don’t have face ID.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple watch.
- Follow the prompt instructions, scan your face or follow the Apple Pay prompt on Mac with Touch ID.
- Follow the prompts from Apple for Macs without Touch Id
To approve the transaction, you can also use Apple Bluetooth to pay. Make sure the Apple ID used to complete this transaction is identical. Connect the devices and then pay.
Find out more about Apple Pay and where it is accepted. You can find related posts here.
- Is Chick-Fil A Accepting Apple Pay?
- Menchie’s Pays Apple Pay
- Apple Pay is available for Sprouts.
- Wingstop accepts Apple Pay
The technology has made it easier to transact. It is no longer necessary to carry large sums of cash when you go out for dinner or shopping.
You’re ready to go with your Apple smartphone, Apple wristwatch or Mac.
Your balance is all that matters. Subway accepts Apple Pay at all of their locations.
- Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Grubhub Take Apple Pay? (how To Use + Other Payment Methods)
- Does Family Dollar Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Chick-fil-a Take Apple Pay? (how To Set Up + More)
- Does Costco Gas Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Starbucks Take Apple Pay? (how It Works, On The App, Drive-thru + More)
- Does Wendy’s Take Apple Pay? (Everything You Need To Know)
- Does Panda Express Take Apple Pay? (What To Know!)
- Does Sprouts Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022)
- Does Wawa Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)