Shopping for bargains is something everyone loves. You are likely to fall into this category if you love shopping at Family Dollar for household goods, groceries, gifts, toys, and other items.
You may also be looking for a secure contactless way to pay Family Dollar. Family Dollar accepts Apple Pay if you prefer to shop in stores.
Continue reading to get the answers to your …. questions.
Is Family Dollar Apple Pay?
All Family Dollar stores now accept Apple Pay as of 2022. You only need to set up Apple Wallet on iPhone and add the cards that you want to use. You must first link your Apple Watch to your iPhone Wallet in order to make payments with it.
Apple Pay is one of the easiest and most secure payment options. This payment option makes shopping easier and more secure. This payment option eliminates the need to worry about cash, cards, or writing checks.
Continue reading to learn more about Apple Pay at Family Dollar shops.
Why does Family Dollar accept Apple Pay?
Apple and Family Dollar have worked together for years to make it easy for customers to transact. Apple Pay is accepted by Family Dollar because:
- It’s secure and eliminates the need to carry around many cards.
- Customers can check out faster and are less dependent on cash.
Apple Pay: Where can I use it?
Here’s a list of stores that accept Apple Pay
- Best Buy
- Office Depot
- Family Dollar
Apple Pay: Where can I not use it?
Apple Pay is not compatible with these stores.
- Retailers: Walmart Home Depot, Kmart Lowe’s Kroger, Sam’s Club
- Style and fashion: GAP, Macy’s and Levi’s. Adidas, KOHL’s and Shop Disney.
- KFC, Starbucks and Subway.
- Chevron Extra Mile, Texaco and Chevron are the gas stations
What Apps Accept Apple Pay
These apps and websites accept Apple Pay for payment:
- Apple Store
How to set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch and iPhone
To use Apple Pay at Family Dollar stores, the first step is to add the cards to your Wallet. Follow these steps to add Apple Pay to your Apple Watch or iPhone.
- Open the Wallet app
- Scanning your debit or credit card. You can also manually enter the numbers.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Apple by verifying your card
- Apple Pay outlets are now authorized to accept Apple Pay.
You can add Apple Pay to Apple Watch by connecting your Apple Watch to iPhone. These are the steps to follow:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone
- Navigate to “Wallet & Apple Pay”
- Select your default card
- Apple Pay is now available at the checkout
How to Use Apple Pay at Family Dollar
Follow these instructions to make Family Dollar payments using your iPhone:
- Click on the Wallet app and select the card that you want to use
- If you use Touch ID or Face ID, activate them and enter your passcode.
- Keep your iPhone near the payment reader
- You will hear a beep if the payment was successful and you’ll see the approval notification on your card reader.
Similar to Apple Watch, before you can use it, you must first enter your passcode. You will again hear a ping, beep, and see a message to confirm your payment.
Additional Payment Methods at Family Dollar
Family Dollar has many payment options available for those who do not own an Apple device. These include digital wallets and cash as well as credit cards, debit cards, and credit cards.
If you prefer a contactless experience, the retailer accepts both Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
How can I get cashback when using Apple Pay at Family Dollar
Apple Pay Card users who use it in stores that accept it will be eligible for cash-back. Cash-back is available for all transactions. There are no transaction limits. Apple Pay Card users typically receive a cash-back on every purchase they make with the card.
Family Dollar makes shopping easy and enjoyable by using Apple Pay during checkout.
You only need to set up the Wallet app for your iPhone and add any debit or credit cards that you wish to use. Next, connect your iPhone to the Apple Watch.
After activating your mobile device, you can now hold your iPhone near the payment reader. You will hear a ping or beep to let you know that your transaction was successful.
- Does Family Dollar Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Wendy’s Take Apple Pay? (Everything You Need To Know)
- Does Starbucks Take Apple Pay? (how It Works, On The App, Drive-thru + More)
- Does Costco Gas Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Sephora Take Apple Pay? (What To Know!)
- Does Costco Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Dairy Queen Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Tj Maxx Take Apple Pay? (All You Need To Know)
- Does Wawa Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Ulta Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)