Yes, Chipotle takes Apple Pay as a form of payment in its stores.
Are you a fan of Mexican delicacies? Does the thought of mouth-watering Mexican dishes get you drooling?
If you’re as much of a Mexican food fanatic as we are, Chipotle has to be your favorite hangout joint!
For most foodies, especially the ones who have a special craving for delicious munchies like burritos, nachos, burrito bowls, and so on, Chipotle has them all for you!
What makes them one of the most sought-after Mexican food joints in all of America is the fact that they serve authentic and delicious Mexican food fresh from their kitchens!
They’re renowned for their completely authentic food and zero added preservatives. With over 2,600 outlets in 4 countries, they have been on a constant growth trajectory, only going onwards and upwards with each passing year!
With this commendable growth rate, it is only natural that this fast-food brand will be highly inclusive in terms of receiving payments as well.
With the emergence of third-party payment apps and UPI modes of payments, most people have started leaving their wallets behind at home.
Most Apple users have shifted their mode of payment to Apple Pay.
This brings us back to our initial question: Does Chipotle accept Apple Pay?
The answer to this question is YES! Chipotle accepts Apple Pay as a valid mode of payment in all of their stores.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is basically Apple’s contribution to the third-party mode of payment.
With the huge rise in UPI and cashless means of money transfer, Apple had to make a mark in this particular field.
This is why they came up with Apple Pay, an online payment portal that is exclusive to iOS devices such as iPhones, Apple watches, etc.
The reason Apple Pay stands out from most of its competitors is due to its easy-to-use platform that can be easily comprehended by most people, tech-savvy or not!
If you have an Apple Pay account, you can easily make contactless and secure payments through your iPhones or even your Apple watch!
How to Set up Apple Pay on Your iPhone or Apple Watch?
It’s incredibly easy to set up Apple Pay on your iOS devices such as your iPhone or Apple Watch!
Are you looking for a detailed step-by-step guide on how to set up Apple Pay on your iOS devices, look no further! Our entire blog is dedicated to helping you out!
- Open your Apple device.
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- Click on “Wallet and Apple Pay”
- Next, click on “Add Cards”. Add the card that you want to connect with your Apple Pay wallet and click on “Continue”.
- Once you properly select your mode of payment, enter the card details and confirm it, you have successfully linked your bank to your Apple Pay account.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to a redirected page that show you Apple’s Terms and Conditions and you need to tick on the box asking you to confirm having read the detailed list of terms and conditions.
Once you’ve done that, rest assured! You have successfully set up your Apple Pay account and connected it to your bank wallet!
How Can You Pay at Chipotle Using Apple Pay on Your iPhone?
You can pay at your local Chipotle outlet using your iPhone.
If you have your Apple Pay properly set up and your bank account or credit card linked to it, you can easily use your iPhone to pay for the hot meal or the delicious takeaway that you just ordered!
If you’re looking to make your payment through Apple Pay using your iPhone, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Use the button situated on the right hand corner of your phone and use your face or fingerprint detection to unlock your device.
- Once you’ve unlocked your phone, click on Apple Pay.
- Place your phone over the NFC card reader and let it scan the code as well as process the payment.
- Once your payment has been completed, you will notice a checkmark with a “Done” status pop up on your phone!
That’s it! If you follow these steps carefully, you will successfully complete a transaction at Chipotle using Apple Pay from your iPhone!
How Can You Pay at a Chipotle Outlet Using Your Apple Watch?
If you are craving to grab a quick bite from Chipotle but forgot your wallet as well as your phone at home, don’t worry!
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can use your Apple watch to buy yourself a quick bite from Chipotle.
- Press on the button on the right side of your watch.
- Now place your watch over the NFC card reader and let it scan the code.
- Once your watch scans the code, it proceeds to fetch information from your bank and process the transaction.
- Once the processing has been completed, your watch will slightly vibrate indicating that the payment has been completed!
That’s it! You have successfully completed an Apple Pay transaction through your Apple watch!
How to Use Apple Pay to Pay for a Purchase Made on the Chipotle App?
If you’re craving for your favorite Mexican delish but you’re not in a condition to leave home, what should you do?
Of course, you’ll order in! However, if you don’t have any cash on you, you can always use Apple Pay to complete the transaction as the Chipotle app actively uses Apple Pay for any kind of purchase.
Here is a comprehensive guide on how you can complete your purchase!
- Log in to the Chipotle app with your credentials
- Browse through the unlimited range of Mexican munchies to select your order.
- Once you’ve decided your order, go ahead to the checkout page.
- Click on the “Continue To Payment” option.
- Select Apple Pay from a range of available options, enter all the required details and click on okay!
- Within no time, your payment will be processed and your transaction completed!
Go ahead and enjoy your delivery!
Is Apple Pay Accepted Everywhere?
Although we won’t say that Apple Pay is accepted everywhere, reports say that this specific mode of transaction is actively accepted at over 2.5 million small and large retail outlets all across America, covering over 85 percent of the business population. I
f you ask me that is a pretty huge number!
Apple Pay is getting increasingly popular with time and we are hoping that with each passing day, more and more brands try to include this mode of payment as valid, making the lives of people easier.