Where do you usually go when you’re craving a plate full of delicious french fries or a hot, cheesy, giant hamburger? We probably know where!
If you are someone who absolutely hates carrying cash around and Wendy’s is one of your favorite food joints when it comes to savoring mouth-watering dishes, you’ll probably want to stick around until the end of the blog!
With changing times and the emergence of technology, life has become a lot different for us these days.
The concept of “buying essentials with cash” has slowly been replaced and taken over by technical aspects of transactions like various third-party apps, unified payment interfaces, and many more sites that work on the concept of liquid cash.
Now, this brings us to the real question: Does Wendy’s accept Apple Pay? Would you be able to buy your favorite meal at Wendy’s through your Apple Pay wallet?
Sadly, Wendy’s does not accept Apple pay as a valid mode of payment at their outlets, drive-through stores, or even in their app.
Why? Keep reading to know more!
What is Apple Pay?
If you’re new to the terminology and you’re confused about what an Apple pay actually is, let us give you a little introduction.
When third-party online transaction apps started taking the financial market by storm and most people began relying on such platforms for an easy and efficient transaction, Apple decided to get a headstart into this particular field as well.
They introduced the Apple Pay app which was exclusive to Apple devices such as iPhones as well as Apple watches. The great thing about this app is its super user-friendly platform that allows super smooth and efficient transaction of money within a very short span of time.
The Apple Pay is integrated into every Apple device and can only be used by the individuals who own any Apple device. Apple Pay can be used in stores, drive-throughs as well as online purchases.
To use Apple Pay all you have to do is simply select the Apple Pay option on your phone, pick which card you would like to use then scan it over the machine to complete the transaction.
Does Wendy’s Accept Apple Pay?
Like we have revealed before, Wendy’s does not use Apple Pay as a viable mode of payment at any of their outlets, drive-through stores, or even on the official Wendy’s app. The exact reason behind this decision is unknown to anyone.
It seems like Wendy’s needs to reconsider its decision on its payment methods and inculcate newly emerging and prevalent apps like Apple Pay into its list of payment options. That would make the lives of their regular customers a lot easier!
What Payment Methods Are Accepted At Wendy’s?
Even if you cannot use Apple Pay at your favorite Wendy’s outlet, don’t be disappointed!
Wendy’s is still way behind other major fast-food chains such as Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s, or KFC when it comes to accepting Apple Pay.
Here is an elaborate list of all the payment methods available to you, if you’re purchasing from Wendy’s!
- Wendy’s gift card
- Visa cards
- Debit cards
- Prepaid cards
Since Apple Pay is not available, you’ll have to pay for your favorite meals with the help of the methods mentioned above!
How to Use Apple Pay at Restaurants That Accept Them?
Even though Wendy’s doesn’t accept Apple Pay, there are several other restaurants and fast-food chains that have integrated Apple Pay into their payment options.
Apple Pay is an extremely handy app and the payment procedure is highly efficient.
If you’re new to this particular mode of payment and you’d like to try it out, we are here to provide you with a complete guide on how to use this app through your Apple devices.
- Using Apple Pay Through Your iPhone
If you intend to use Apple Pay through your iPhone at any of your favorite grocery stores, food outlet, or even at a gas station, you can definitely opt for it! Here is a simple step-by-step roadmap on how you should be using Apple Pay from your iPhone!
- Once you have completed your order, let the cashier know that your preferred mode of payment will be through Apple Pay.
- Now, double-click on the button situated on the right side of the phone in order to open the Apple Pay.
- Once you’ve opened it, take the phone and hover it over the NFC card reader, waiting for the payment to be processed.
- Once the payment has been done, you will receive a notification saying that the payment has been successfully completed!
- Click on “confirm”.
There you go! You have successfully made a payment through Apple Pay using your iPhone.
- Using Apple Pay Through Your Apple Watch
In this era of digital payments, we often forget to carry our wallets with us while we go out. Carrying your wallet might seem like extra baggage since we are so used to the idea of cashless transactions.
If you want to make a payment using Apple Pay through your Apple watch, here is a comprehensive guide on how you can get it done.
- Once you have picked up the products that you want to purchase, head over to the cash counter and let the cashier know that your preferred mode of payment is through Apple Pay.
- Double-click on the button situated on the right hand side of the watch to activate your Apple Pay!
- Enter your security passcode and move ahead to the payment section.
- Place your watch over the NFC card reader and wait for the transaction to be processed.
- Once your transaction has been completed, your Apple watch will vibrate, indicating the same. Press on confirm!
With the help of these easy-to-follow steps, you can successfully complete a purchase using Apple Pay on your Apple watch!
Wendy’s is a great place to hang out with a group of friends and family. However, it is unfortunate that they do not accept Apple Pay as a valid mode of payment.
We sincerely hope that they consider their decision and give this efficient payment portal a chance!
Till then, we hope you keep paying for your favorite meals through other methods and keep enjoying your visits to Wendy’s!
- Does Wendy’s Take Apple Pay? (Everything You Need To Know)
- Does Wendy’s Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Chipotle Take Apple Pay?
- Does Grubhub Take Apple Pay? (how To Use + Other Payment Methods)
- Does Costco Take Apple Pay In 2022?
- Does Petsmart Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Subway Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Mcdonald’s Take Apple Pay (Updated 2022!)
- Does Meijer Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Family Dollar Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)