There are some differences between an Amazon seller’s Amazon customer account and an Amazon Web Services customer account. One is that you don’t need an Amazon account number to access a customer’s account. You only need your email address, password, and telephone number to access your account and all its features.
What about other Amazon accounts? Let’s look at the details of the account number you will need to open these accounts.
What is my Amazon account number?
You don’t need an Account Number if you are a regular Amazon customer. Your Amazon account is associated only with your email address.
For Amazon Web Services accounts (AWS), your Amazon account number will be located in the top right corner of your screen, just below your account name. Logging into your AWS account will allow you to click on Support Center. Below your navigation number, you’ll find your account number.
You want to know more about your Amazon account number or how to locate it if you are a seller? Continue reading ….
Amazon Account Number
To verify your seller status at Amazon, you will need an Amazon account number. This number can also be called a Seller’s Token. It is basically a badge.
This applies to AWS as well, which is a cloud computing platform that works under the umbrella of Amazon. This account also requires an account number.
If you’re a customer, you don’t have to worry about this. However, if this is the case, you will need to know how you can access this number and that it’s an essential part of your verified accounts.
How do you find the special number? Keep reading to learn more!
How do I find my Amazon account number?
For two accounts, you will need an Amazon account number. Let’s go over each one to help you know the steps to take to locate and see your number.
Amazon Web Service account number
These are the steps to follow if you wish to obtain your AWS account number.
- You will first need to log in to AWS Management Console using your IAM username
- Next, look at the top navigation bar. Select “Support” and then go to “Support Center”.
- That’s all. You can now see your account number and AWS account ID below the top navigation bar
Amazon Seller Number
These steps will help you if you’re an Amazon seller and need access to your account number:
- Log in to Amazon’s seller center to view your Amazon seller account number and merchant token.
- Click on “Settings”, in the upper right corner. Next, click on Account Info. You’ll be able click on “Your Merchant Token”.
- Just like that, your amazon account number (also known as merchant token) will appear on your screen
Is there an Amazon Prime Account Number?
Regular customers do not have an account number. It’s just verified via your email account as a normal account.
Amazon Web Services is totally separate from Amazon Prime accounts.
Learn more about Amazon. Click here to find out if Amazon employees receive a discount and if Amazon employees are eligible for Prime.
You will be issued an Amazon account number if you have an Amazon seller account or AWS account. This number will allow you to identify yourself to Amazon. To access this number, log in to your Amazon account and follow the steps.
Each seller has one. It’s unique to each account. So make sure you keep your credentials and information safe.
- Can You Have Multiple Amazon Accounts? (your Full Guide)
- What Is My Amazon Account Number? (step-by-step + Other Faqs)
- Can You Have Multiple Amazon Accounts? (Everything You Need To Know)
- How To Create An Amazon Account Without A Phone Number (Step-by-step)
- How To Create An Amazon Account Without A Phone Number (all You Need To Know)
- How To Archive Amazon Orders (Quick & Easy!)
- How To Find Someone’s Amazon Wish List (Easy!)
- How To Access Verizon Email? (all You Need To Know)
- What Is My Amazon Profile Link? (how To Find It + Other Faqs)
- Amazon Delivered Cancelled Order (Why This Happens + What To Do)