Grubhub allows customers to connect with local restaurants and have their favourite meals delivered straight to their doorstep. Grubhub now offers exclusive discounts for students on restaurant delivery
Enter your address and Grubhub will display restaurants that are available to deliver to you school.
Order food up to 4 days in advance and have it delivered right at your doorstep. Grubhub+ has made pizza nights even easier for students.
Is Grubhub Plus available for students? Continue reading to learn more about Grubhub+ student membership.
Grubhub Plus is Free for Students
Grubhub Plus is free for students. Grubhub+ members can download the Grubhub app. Register for an account in the app. Click the account tab and fill out your student information.
After entering your student information, you can choose to join the premium subscription free of charge.
Grubhub+ members can get discounts at Grubhub+ restaurants on-campus and off-campus.
How to Get Grubhub+ Student Membership
Follow the below instructions to obtain a Grubhub+ student member.
- Install the Grubhub App.
- Look under the Account tab for a section that allows you to enter student information.
- Click on Campus Dining to search for and choose your restaurant affiliation.
- Enter your student ID.
- After that, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to pay a monthly fee or join the premium Grubhub+ membership.
- If your home tab shows the Blue Pyramid or other on-campus dining options, you’ve successfully completed the task.
- Grubhub+ memberships are also valid outside campus. You can order food on-campus using the app without having to wait in line. This is usually between 12 and 2:30 p.m.
Benefits of Being a Grubhub Plus Student Member
Plus students have the following advantages:
- Receive a 10% cashback offer on all Plus orders when you spend $100 within the first 30 Days.
- You will receive a free meal each month with your free trial membership.
- Elite Care will provide priority assistance
- Assistance from Elite Care is available.
- Grubhub+ costs $9.99 per month for regular student. Prime students can save $119.88 annually
- Unlimited delivery at no charge for orders over $12 at participating restaurants. Plus, exclusive member benefits such as cashback and free meals
The disadvantages of being a Grubhub Plus student
Some of the disadvantages include:
- No alcohol-containing orders.
- Subscriptions may not be available for all restaurants on the platform. However, they will only apply to restaurants with the small GH+ logo and associated restaurants.
- There is no reduction in service fees or sales taxes
Grubhub Plus: Which restaurants are eligible?
Grubhub+ has been signed up by over 100,000 food chains and restaurants. It could be your favorite restaurant. Use the Grubhub app’s search icon to find restaurants that have the Grubhub+ badge.
Grubhub Plus is not available to restaurants that join Grubhub. Check if your favorite restaurant is GrubHub Plus eligible before placing an order to ensure you do not miss any benefits.
What is the average length of a Grubhub student membership?
Grubhub+ Student membership is free and allows unlimited delivery. You don’t need a credit card to get the Amazon Prime Student discount, but it expires after four year or when you graduate college.
How do I cancel my Grubhub Plus subscription?
The Grubhub website or app allows you to cancel your subscription. To avoid being charged for the next month’s subscription, you can cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the renewal date. Follow our step-by–step instructions.
- Start the Grubhub App.
- Navigate to “Membership on Grubhub+” in your account settings
- Click or tap at the bottom of this screen to cancel your membership.
- To cancel your membership, click the “Cancel Membership” button.
What Does Grubhub+ cost?
Grubhub Plus costs $9.99 per month. The current offer is a 30-day free trial. Grubhub Plus is available for free via the app.
Remember that the 30-day trial automatically converts into a paid membership after 30 days.
You can cancel your agreement to continue if you don’t want to do so before the 30-day deadline expires.
Learn more about Grubhub You can find out more about Grubhub by visiting our related posts.
Grubhub+ is a great option for students who use the online food platform often. It will also help them save money over the long-term. There are many other great features.
It offers a free trial period, just like other subscription services, to let you try it before you commit to paying.
If you aren’t satisfied with your subscription or feel you won’t benefit as much from it, you can cancel it.
- Grubhub Plus Benefits (Is It Worth It?!)
- Is Grubhub Free? (all You Need To Know)
- What Is Grubhub Plus? (how It Works, Benefits + Other Faqs)
- How To Cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial (step-by-step Guide)
- Is Epix Free With Amazon Prime? (all You Need To Know)
- If I Cancel Amazon Prime Does It End Immediately? (+ Other Common Faqs)
- How To Cancel Grubhub Order? (for Drivers, Customers, History + More)
- How To Cancel Uber Eats Pass (Step-by-step Guide!)
- Amazon Membership Refund (all You Need To Know)
- How To Use Cash Value On Grubhub? (What To Know!)