You add items to your Amazon shopping cart. This will show you the total price. Once you’re ready to pay, you can proceed to checkout. But what if you wish to share your list before you buy?
You may have a few reasons to do this.
You can share your Amazon cart in any way you like.
How to Share Amazon Cart
First, let’s talk about how to share an Amazon shopping cart.
There are two things you should know about sharing your shopping cart. The first is that Amazon doesn’t allow you to share your shopping cart. However, you can share your wishlist.
You already know how to share your cart. This is possible with an extension download.
Shopping Cart Share is one of the most used extensions. It allows you to share your shopping basket with anyone you wish.
It is very simple.
- Download Shopping Cart Share
- Open your Amazon account and create an active shopping cart
- Click on the Amazon link to share
- You can send the link to your shopping cart to anyone that you wish
This will let you share any carts, including Amazon Fresh purchases. Just one click and you can share!
You probably have a few questions so let’s not forget to read more about Amazon wishlists and sharing your Amazon cart.
How do I share my Amazon Wish List?
Amazon’s wish list can be a great tool that will help you organize all the items you are interested in and make it easier to purchase them.
One of the best things about wish lists is that they are much easier to share than shopping baskets. You can also share them via social media and mail.
This is how to share your wish list:
- Go to Amazon, then go to Accounts and Lists.
- Next, choose the wish list that you would like to share.
- Click on “Invite”.
- After having access to your list, you can now decide how much the other person can do.
- You can choose to view only or edit. You can choose what you want and it’s totally safe.
- You can also use the link to share it.
You may also like: Amazon Customer Support Available 24/7
How do I share Amazon Cart on my iPhone/Android
You can share your Amazon shopping carts from pc with the same extensions that are available in the app store.
You can send your cart or transfer control, but that’s a different process.
These are the steps to follow if you want to share your Amazon cart with your iPhone or Android via the Amazon app
- Register for your Amazon account via the app.
- Click to add products to your shopping basket and tap to view cart or checkout. You can view the details.
- You can click “Transfer control” to open a page where you can enter your email address and share the cart with the recipient.
- Send an email to
This is it. However, you may also want to learn how to share your wish list.
How do I share Amazon Wish Lists on iPhone/Android
This is how to share your Amazon wish list:
- Open the Amazon app first. Tap on the three lines at the bottom right to open the menu.
- Click on “Your Wish List”
- Select the one that interests you and click on “Invite to Share”.
- You can choose between “View only” or “View and Edit”.
- Finally, you will receive the link to share it via email or WhatsApp, Instagram, and other platforms.
Amazon allows you to make separate carts
Although you cannot create separate shopping carts, you can make different lists of the items you want to purchase.
Here’s how it works:
- You first need to go to “Account & Lists”, and then click on “Your Lists”.
- To name your list, click on “Create A List”.
- Select the three dots to go to the menu. In “Manage List”, you can update your shipping address, as well as other important information.
- Save Your Changes.
This can be done as many times you wish, which is half the answer to the question about “making separate Amazon carts”.
These are some of the things you should keep in mind.
- Only the owner of the list can make changes to them
- These exceptions are: out-of-print books, out-of stock products, items with release dates and quantity restrictions, as well as cell phones with service plans.
- The lists can be updated at any time.
How do I move the Wish List to a Shopping Cart with Shopping Cart Share?
It’s easy. All you have to do is open the list of items you wish to move and then click on move to cart.
It’s as easy as that. The extension detects the list automatically and links directly to the Amazon interface.
You want to know more about Amazon? These posts will explain what Amazon Flex is, what Amazon delivered to safe places means, and if Amazon ships to Hawaii.
An extension or app can be used to get a second opinion or to give control to a friend or family member. However, the fastest and easiest way to share what you are buying is through the wish list.
You don’t need an amazon account to share your wish list. It makes things a lot easier.
These extensions are available for free if you want to share your cart.
- How To Share Amazon Cart (step-by-step + Other Faqs)
- How To Find Someone’s Amazon Wish List (Easy!)
- How To Find Someone’s Amazon Wish List (step-by-step Guide + Other Faqs)
- How To Archive Amazon Orders (Quick & Easy!)
- Aldi Shopping Cart (how To Use + Other Tips & Tricks)
- Can You Have Instacart Deliver To Someone Else? (full Guide)
- Amazon Fresh Vs. Whole Foods: What’s The Difference?!
- Why Is My Amazon Wish List Not Working? (list Of Potential Fixes + Faqs)
- Walmart Cart Pusher (duties, Pay, Hours + More)
- How To Hide Address On Amazon Wishlist (What To Know!)