Aldi is a great option for customers looking to save money on groceries. They not only have very low prices, but also offer a variety of deals and specials to make your grocery shopping even more affordable.
Aldi’s most important values are loyalty to customers and great prices. It would be a good idea to inquire if they accept EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) through SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Aid Program).
Let’s see if they accept EBT, and what other important tips you can use to make your next Aldi visit even more enjoyable.
Does Aldi Accept EBT?
EBT can be used to purchase products at any Aldi shop. You can use EBT to order online, as Aldi has partnered with Instacart.
You should remember, however, that EBT won’t allow you to pay delivery fees.
Continue reading to learn more about EBT at Aldi as well as the available payment options.
Aldi EBT Payments
- First, add a SNAP card to your account. Next, click on “Payment Information”. Add your EBT card into your account profile.
- Check out the SNAP benefits option. The order summary screen will display the SNAP checkbox.
- You can select the amount that you wish to use.
- Enter the PIN code.
How to Pay with EBT Online
- First, make sure that you have an Instacart account.
- Click on “Account Settings”, and then add your EBT card to the payment method.
- You will need to add another payment method in order to pay fees or delivery charges.
- Once you have entered your zip code, you’ll be able see all Aldi stores that accept EBT for online orders.
- After you have chosen the store, you will be able to add EBT-eligible grocery products from Aldi to your shopping cart
- After you’re done shopping, make payment. You can choose to have your order delivered or picked up at the curb.
Are Online Orders More Expensive?
Aldi guarantees the lowest prices online and no price difference so there’s no reason to be concerned about price differences.
Instacart’s delivery service is the only thing you need to consider. Aldi will charge $10 for delivery. However, all Aldi products will be the same price online as they would be if purchased in-store.
You may also be interested in: Does Aldi sell alcohol?
What can I buy with EBT at Aldi
EBT can be a great option to help your household, but it is not a way to go about getting any other assistance.
It’s still very useful for keeping your fridge full, even though it is limited to food.
These are the items that you can buy with EBT at Aldi
- Dairy products
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
These are the items that you won’t get EBT for.
- Tobacco products
- Vitamins and medicines
- Pet food
- Cosmetics and Hygiene Products
- Hot food
- Cleaning product
What are other payment methods available at Aldi
You can pay with cash or most debit cards, Visa and MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Aldi offers many options which proves that it is all about customer accessibility.
Learn more about Aldi. You can find out more about Aldi Pickup by visiting our related posts.
You can enjoy the benefits of SNAP by being a member.
Aldi takes EBT payments so you can use your SNAP benefits whenever you visit Aldi.
You can also use your SNAP benefits to make online purchases through Instacart. However, you will need to pay delivery fees with another method of payment as EBT can only be used for groceries. You can also choose curbside pickup to save on delivery costs. This means you can simply go to an Aldi near you to pick up all your groceries.
Aldi is an excellent choice for people who are in a tight spot, or simply want to save money on purchases. So go ahead and get your SNAP benefits along with your EBT card!
- Does Aldi Take Ebt? (eligible Items + Other Faqs)
- Does Grubhub Take Ebt? (What To Know!)
- Does Shipt Accept Ebt? (Everything To Know..)
- Does Sam’s Club Accept Ebt? (Everything You Need To Know In 2022)
- Does Instacart Take Ebt? (Must-know!)
- Does Aldi Accept Coupons? (& More Faq’s!)
- Does Aldi Take Checks? (you’ll Be Surprised…)
- Does Gopuff Take Ebt? (What To Know!)
- Does Dollar General Take Ebt & Food Stamps? [eligible Items, How To + More]
- Does Costco Take Ebt? (Yes And No…)