Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world. As such, it offers many payment options to make it easier for customers. However, some payment methods might not be available in your area.
You may be interested in purchasing something using Google Pay on Amazon, but aren’t sure how or if it is possible. Keep reading to learn all there is to know.
What is Google Pay for Amazon?
You can’t use Google Pay for Amazon. If you don’t have any other options, you can still use Google Pay on Amazon.
To purchase an Amazon gift certificate, you would need to use Google Pay to make the transaction and then add the funds to Amazon. Although you cannot do this directly, it is possible.
India is different. While India uses Amazon’s other products, India accepts Google Pay as a method of payment.
Don’t wait to learn more about Google Pay or the payment options accepted by Amazon.
How to Use Google Pay in Amazon India
This is the exception, so it may be helpful to understand how it works.
- Go to Amazon, select the item you wish to purchase and then proceed to checkout.
- Add all necessary delivery information to the checkout.
- You will then need to enter your payment information. There you’ll find an option for UPI, which is your unique identifier in Google Pay.
- After you have selected this option, it will take some time to verify all the information you have added.
- This is it! You’ve successfully used Google Pay, and can now complete your purchase.
Amazon Payment Methods
These are the payment options that Amazon.com offers for purchase.
- Visa (including Amazon Signature Visa Rewards Card)
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Credit Builder
- Mastercard / EuroCard
- Discover Network
- American express
- Diner’s Club (billing addresses in the USA only)
- China UnionPay (credit cards only)
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express gift cards and prepaid cards
How do I set up a Google Pay account?
These steps will help you get started with Google Pay
- Download Google Pay first from your apple or android phone.
- You will then need to link a bank or credit card.
- You can then click “Payment” to create your account.
Google Pay: Where can I use it?
You might want to keep your money even if you aren’t able to make Amazon purchases with Google Pay. There are many places you can use it.
Support.google.com says you can use Google Pay at any location, from grocery stores and pharmacies to clothing shops and gas stations.
You can find out more about stores that accept Google Pay by going to pay.google.com.
You want to know more about Amazon? These posts will help you learn about Amazon’s delivery times, safe shipping options, and Honey’s role on Amazon.
You won’t have the ability to use Google Play on Amazon’s page because it isn’t part of the accepted payment options, but you can still access Amazon gift cards to purchase whatever you like.
Google Pay can be used for many other retailers or situations. It has a long list of benefits that both the merchant and customer receive.
- How To Use American Express Gift Card On Amazon (Easy!)
- Can You Split Payments On Amazon? (Do This Instead!)
- Does Amazon Accept International Credit Cards? (full Guide)
- Can You Use An Amazon Gift Card At Walmart? (guide)
- Does Costco accept visa & Mastercard Gift Cards as payment?
- Does Amazon Accept Google Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Where Is The Claim Code On An Amazon Gift Card? (+ Other Common Faqs)
- Does Publix Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (full Guide)
- Does Ace Hardware Accept Google Pay & Samsung Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Can You Buy A Visa Gift Card With A Home Depot Gift Card?