Dry dog food from Trader Joe is free of wheat, maize, and soya which are common canine allergies. It also contains a variety protein sources such as fish meal, chicken meat, eggs, and other proteins. Blueberries, sweet potatoes and carrots all contain antioxidants and omega-3 fat acids.
Is Trader Joe’s dog food now discontinued? Continue reading to learn more.
Is Trader Joe’s Dog Food discontinued?
If you’ve been purchasing Trader Joe’s Dog food for many years, you’ve likely noticed that they’re no more on the shelves. Trader Joe’s has confirmed that their dog food is no longer available.
“To our Appreciated Customers: We understand the importance of having consistent food for our pets. We are sorry for taking the time to introduce new foods to our four-legged friends. We hope that this notification will help you plan for the transition. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
These are some of the Trader Joe’s discontinued dog foods:
- Grain-Free Salmon Recipe for Cat Food
- Grain-Free Beef Recipe for Dog Food
- Turkey & Giblets Premium Cat Food
- Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for Dog Food
- Ocean Fish, Salmon & Rice Dinner Premium Cat Food
- Cat Food Recipe: Grain-Free Turkey Recipe
The Real Reason Why Trader Joe’s Has Stopped Selling Canned Dogfood
The possibility of Listeria monocytogenes contamination caused by Trader Joe Dog Food has led to the discontinuance of these items by Trader Joe.
Listeria infection can cause nausea, vomiting, muscle aches and stiffness, as well as persistent fever and muscle aches. Listeria infections can mimic other conditions and require special laboratory tests to diagnose.
Dog food that has not been discontinued
You are entrusting your dog’s safety and health to the manufacturer when you purchase a bag of dog food. If you have done your research and chosen a high-quality food, there shouldn’t be any concern. Manufacturers make mistakes and sometimes accidents can lead to recalls. It is possible to be reassured by knowing which dog food products have not been recalled, and make informed decisions.
- Annamaet Petfoods
- Blackwood Slow Cooked Dog Nutrition
- Eagle Pack
- Petcurean’s Fresh Now
- Canine Caviar
- Holistic Selection
- Nature’s logic
Top 3 Healthiest Dog foods
Dogs are often a source of unconditional love and support. Some dogs even serve as guardians for their owners. A good diet is one way to show your dog you care. Here are some of the most well-known vet options.
- Taste of the Wild: Taste of the Wild Roasted Bison & Venison Recipes provide high-protein, authentic meat recipes. Premium Dry Dog Food for Adult Dogs & Puppies. Superfoods and Nutrients like Probiotics, Vitamins and Antioxidants. The recipe has been updated to include ancient grains like sorghum, millet, and buffalo, which provides plenty of protein.
- Instinct RawBoost Mixers can be used to supplement dry dog food. To make it at home, add a cooked egg, tinned salmon in water, sauteed dark greens, blueberries or pumpkin.
- Castor & Pollux Dry Dogfood: Organic Chicken & Oatmeal Organic – This is a high-priced, high quality dog food. This product does not contain any contentious ingredients, such as artificial colours or preservatives. It does have a high carbohydrate count compared to the protein and fat. However, the quality of the meat and the fat content in the food are exceptional.
You may also be interested in:
- Taco Bell discontinued the Taco Salad.
- Is Lululemon In Movement Discontinued?
- Is Nathan’s Mustard a discontinued product?
- Is the Dunkin Brown Sugar Oat Latte discontinued?
Unfortunately, all locations of Trader Joe’s dogfood have been closed due to Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
This could be dangerous for your pet and even cause death.
You can substitute your beloved Trader Joe’s Dog Food with the healthier option, but you should always consult your veterinarian before buying any dog food.
- Are Trader Joe’s Mini Tacos Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- 10 Things To Know Before Buying Trader Joe’s Chicken
- Are Trader Joe’s Korean Pancakes Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Aldi Cat Food (price, Types, Suppliers, Quality + More)
- Are Bbq Hot Pockets Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- How To Reheat Popeyes Chicken (oven, Microwave, Air-fryer + More)
- Is Kirkland Canned Chicken Cooked? (all You Need To Know)
- Aldi Dog Food (price, Types, Suppliers, Quality + More)
- 15 Things To Know Before Buying Costco Cat Food (Is It Any Good, Grain Free Food + More)
- Does Chick-fil-a Soak Chicken In Pickle Juice? (all You Need To Know)