Trader Joe’s is a country-wide grocery chain. There are approximately 530 locations across the United States. It was discovered by Joe Coulombe in Pasadena (California) in 1967.
From 1979 to 2010, it was owned by Theo Albrecht, a German manufacturer. He then passed ownership on to his family. The headquarters of the company are located in Boston, Massachusetts and Monrovia.
This company is known for offering unique products like salsas, cheeses and cookie butter at low prices. Customers have flocked to Trader Joe’s because of the quality of their products.
Are Trader Joe’s Korean Pancakes No More?
If you are a Joe’s Korean Pancakes fan, you may have noticed that Joes Korean Pancakes is no longer on sale in stores or online. You can even search Google for Joe’s Korean Pancakes to see if they have been discontinued and where you can buy them.
A Reddit thread (r/traderjoes), which was populated by fans, suggests that Trader Joe’s Korean Pancake might have been discontinued. Trader Joe’s has not confirmed that the product was withdrawn.
New Trader Joe’s Korean Product
Trader Joe’s just released information about a plethora new summer goodies that will be on your shopping list. As a result, you won’t have to worry about items that are no more in use.
- Organic sugar: These organic sugar cones replace TJ’s large ice cream cones. They are smaller and more manageable.
- Jicama wraps: Sliced Jicama can be used to make wraps that look like maize tortillas. Two wraps are only 15 calories each and have 3 grams of carbohydrates.
- Turkey protein: These turkey protein patties have slightly less fat and calories per portion. They contain only 14 grams fat and 1.5 grams saturated fat. Although it has 420 mgs sodium, it is not very salty and doesn’t contain any cholesterol or sugar.
How to Find Trader Joe’s Secrets
These are the basics to know before you head to Trader Joe’s.
To keep your children entertained, take them on a hunt to find the hidden lobster as you shop for groceries.
All merchandise can be returned if desired
Trader Joe’s is a well-respected company when it comes to returns and exchanges. Trader Joe’s does not require a receipt to return any items, such as frozen meals or tea boxes, or cans of Simpler Times Lager that have been opened.
You can expect a 100% refund on your ticket if you don’t have the ticket.
Employees of Trader Joe’s Ring Bells
You’ll likely hear the bells ringing from the staff of the store while you shop. Due to the large number of customers and lack of an intercom system at Trader Joe’s, the bells of Trader Joe’s can only be heard by employees. They have a lot of employees.
Trader Joe’s is well-known for providing excellent customer service. This is not surprising considering that the staff is paid so high. However, a large team can help ensure you have the support you need.
Employees are encouraged to interact with customers, something that they may not be able to do otherwise. This new interaction between customer and employee will ensure that you don’t get lost in the store as much as in big-box retailers.
Employees are allowed to taste the food
Did you know that TJ’s employees are so well-versed in the latest products? Companies offer employee discounts to help keep their employees current on the latest products.
An employee will even give out a sample of a new product in order to encourage customers to try it. Employees can also think for themselves, rather than reassuring customers that all is well.
You may also be interested in:
- Is Trader Joe’s Dog Food discontinued?
- Are Trader Joe’s Mini Tacos Discontinued?
- Taco Bell discontinued the Taco Salad.
- Is Nathan’s Mustard a discontinued product?
- Is the Dunkin Brown Sugar Oat Latte discontinued?
Although Trader Joe’s Korean Pancake might have been removed from Reddit, the company has not confirmed this.
It could be due to a shortage of product, or just gossip. These are some other options if your favorite pancake isn’t available.
- Is Trader Joe’s Dog Food Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Are Trader Joe’s Mini Tacos Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Does Trader Joe’s Have Kimchi? (all You Need To Know)
- Can You Reheat Mcdonald’s Breakfast? (oven, Microwave, How To Do It + More)
- 10 Things To Know Before Buying Trader Joe’s Chocolate
- Mcdonald’s Syrup (can You Buy It, Flavors, Ingredients + More)
- Are Little Debbie Boston Creme Rolls Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Is The Echo Connect Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- 10 Things To Know Before Buying Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
- Does Trader Joe’s Have Delivery? (try This Instead)