From LDPE bottles to HDPE bottles, opening vape juice bottles can be difficult. They might take a lot of energy and time if not done correctly. If you want to learn how to open vape juice bottle with minimal struggle, then continue reading.
What Types Of E-liquid Bottles Are Most Popular?
When it comes to the e-liquid bottle, child-resistant packing is most commonly used. This packing cuts across plastic and glass bottles. Opening e-liquid bottle with a child-resistant cap has a technique to it because regular unscrewing cannot work here.
Why Is Child-resistant Packaging Used For Vape Juice?
On the 28th of January 2016, President Barrack Obama signed the Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act into law. The Act mandates the Consumer Product Safety Commission to require child-resistant packaging on the liquid nicotine containers used for e-liquids, e-cigarettes, and other vaping devices. Also, several states in the United States have enacted laws requiring all nicotine-based products to have childproof packing.
Vape juice contains nicotine and sometimes alcohol, so it is only meant to be consumed by adults. The child-resistant pack ensures safety for children by making sure the vaping juice is inaccessible to young children even if they get a hold of the bottle.
Why Might It Be Challenging To Open Vape Juice Bottle?
Opening vape juice bottle can be difficult. Even experienced vapers sometimes struggle with it. Here are one or more reasons for the difficulty:
- Vape Liquid Gases: When a vape liquid stays on the shelf for a long time, the gases from the juice can act on the cap, compressing it in the process. The compression makes it hard for the bottle to be easily opened.
- Childproof Cap: These caps are much tighter than regular screw caps and require a specific opening technique. The caps are designed to have an inner cap and an outer cap. Both caps must be twisted together for the bottle to be opened. If this isn’t done, opening the bottle becomes difficult.
- Leaked E-liquids: If a bottle is opened and kept in a lying position instead of upright, the vape liquid inside can seep out. The vaping juice leaks because the cap isn’t tightly fixed. If the leak isn’t stopped soon enough, the liquid will dry up in the spaces between the thread and the bottlecap, forming an adhesive around it. This adhesive will make the cap difficult to open.
How To Open E-Liquid Bottle?
Opening e-liquid bottle can be difficult for any of the reasons mentioned above. However, you can open the bottle if you follow the step-by-step process listed below:
Step A: Ensure that your hands and the bottle are dry (free from moistness).
Step B: Observe the edge of the bottle cap for any sign of a shrink wrap or plastic bag. If you spot any, break them off right away.
Step C: Take hold of the bottle in one hand and use the other hand to firmly press down the lid.
Step D: As you carry out Step C (pushing down the lid), twist the lid counter-clockwise.
Step E: Keep twisting until the cap is open and you can access the e-liquid inside.
What Else Can I Do If A Vape Juice Bottle Won’t Open?
You might have tried out the step-by-step guide mentioned above, but the cap still refuses to open. Here are some other things you can do to open the bottle:
- Apply downward pressure, which ensures that the outer and inner bottlecaps are connected and makes it possible to unscrew them simultaneously. Depending on the type and size of the vape juice bottle, you may have to apply more or less pressure. Vary the pressure (increase or reduce it) if a bottle refuses to open.
- The difficulty can be due to friction, so use a towel for easier gripping and twisting.
- When faced with stubborn lids, put them inside hot water for a few minutes. Doing this will expand the cap and melt the liquids.
- Another way is to create a hole in the bottlecap and pour the e-liquid into your e-cigarette. This method should be a last resort when other steps have failed. If you decide you would rather not deal with vape juice you can consider buying disposable vapes online instead.
The aforementioned step-by-step guide shows you how to open e-juice bottle, no matter how challenging. If you follow the steps, you will surely open the bottle and access the liquid inside.
- HOW DOES VAPING AFFECT CONSUMER’S HEALTH
- Can You Mail Vape Pens With Usps? (all You Need To Know)
- Where Is Lemon & Lime Juice In Walmart? + Other Grocery Stores?
- Does Walmart Sell Cigarettes, Cigars & E-cigarettes?
- Can I Mail Lotion With Usps? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Target Sell Cigarettes? (you’ll Be Surprised…)
- Does Target Have Bottle Return? (all You Need To Know)
- Do Meijer Bottle Return Slips Expire? (all You Need To Know)
- Why Does Ice Float?
- Does Walmart Have Bottle Return? [full Guide]