Did you ever sign up for an Uber Eats Pass and regret it later?
You might not use Uber Eats often enough to justify the monthly fee, or you may decide that Uber Eats is no longer an option for you.
No matter what reason it may be, cancelling an Uber Eats Pass is easy and quick. We’ll show how to do this in this blog post.
How to Cancel Uber Eats Pass
Open Uber Eats, tap the profile icon at the top left corner, tap Uber Eats Pass, then tap Manage subscription and finally tap Cancel subscription.
You will still be able to access your subscription even after you cancel.
Your account will be reverted to a free account, and you won’t have access to any features nor benefits associated with a paid subscription.
For any questions regarding cancelling your Uber Eats Pass subscription please contact Uber customer service.
We’ve got that out of the way. Let’s now discuss how to cancel Uber Eats Pass and what happens after you cancel.
Can you cancel Uber Eats Pass before the free trial ends?
Uber Eats has a large selection of restaurants and cuisines that you can choose from. A subscription allows for free delivery and special discounts.
You can cancel your subscription if Uber Eats doesn’t suit you.
You can cancel your subscription by going to Uber Eats and selecting “Account” and then “Uber Eats Pass.”
For any questions regarding cancelling your Uber Eats Pass, please contact Uber’s customer support team.
How to Cancel Uber Eats Pass-Free Trial
Uber Eats is available for iOS and Android users. The service is currently only available in select US cities.
Uber Eats offers a free trial for their Uber Eats Pass. This gives you unlimited delivery and $0 service fees when you order more than $15.
After 30 days, the Uber Eats Pass is $9.99 per month.
- Open Uber Eats and tap the menu icon at the top left corner to cancel your Uber Eats Pass.
- Next, tap on Uber Eats Pass and choose “Cancel Pass.”
After you confirm your cancellation, your Uber Eats Pass will be cancelled at the end the current billing cycle.
How to Cancel Uber Eats Pass on a Computer
You can cancel your Uber Eats Pass at any time if you decide not to use it. Just follow these steps.
- Log in to Uber Eats on a computer. Next, navigate to the profile icon. Next, choose “Eats Pass”.
- To cancel your subscription, click on “Manage Membership” on the next page.
Follow the instructions on your Uber app screen. After you have completed all steps, your Uber Eats Pass will be canceled.
Please note, however that your pass perks will still be available until the end the current billing cycle.
For any questions regarding cancelling your Uber Eats Pass, please contact Uber customer service.
How to Cancel Uber Eats Pass on iPhone
You can cancel your Uber Eats Pass subscription quickly and easily on your iPhone if you decide you don’t want to take part in the program.
- Open the app on your phone, tap on the profile icon, then choose Eats Pass from your menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the Auto-Renew toggle.
To avoid being charged again, you will be able to access your benefits up to the end of your current billing period. However, you must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours in advance of your next scheduled payment.
How to Cancel Uber Eats Pass and Get A Refund
Uber Eats offers a monthly subscription that provides unlimited delivery and $0 delivery fees for orders above $15.
Other benefits include exclusive offers and discounts.
You can cancel your Uber Eats Pass at any time, and get a full refund. Here’s how it works:
- Open the Uber Eats app, then go to the Account section.
- Next, click Subscriptions to tap on Uber Eats Pass.
- Next, click Cancel Pass to confirm your selection.
- After your pass is canceled, you’ll receive a full refund.
- Within 5-7 business days, the refund will be processed and appear in the same payment method as you used to purchase your pass.
If you don’t like Uber Eats, or you aren’t satisfied with your pass, you can cancel it and get your money back. Uber Eats allows you to cancel your subscription easily and get a refund.
Follow these steps to cancel Uber Eats Pass on your Android, iPhone or computer.
For further assistance, please contact Uber Eats customer support if you have any problems or need to cancel.
Learn more about Uber Eats You can check out these related posts to find out if DoorDash costs less than Uber Eats.
You can cancel your Uber Eats subscription at any time if you are not interested in Uber Eats. Log in to your account from a computer, and then navigate to the “Manage Pass” page.
You can cancel your pass in just a few clicks.
For any questions regarding the process, reach out to Uber customer support.
You can cancel your Uber Eats Pass quickly and easily to free up space in your budget.
You can cancel your subscription to cut down on expenses or save money for something else.
You can cancel your Uber Eats subscription in just a few steps and use your money for something else.
This blog post will help you to say goodbye Uber Eats.
- What Is Uber Eats Pass? (all You Need To Know)
- Uber Eats Order Cancelled (why, What To Do + Other Faqs)
- What Time Does Uber Eats Stop Delivering? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Uber Eats Take Cash? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Uber Eats Take Cash? (Updated 2022!)
- Is Uber Eats Free? (all You Need To Know)
- What Is Uber One? (all You Need To Know)
- Is Uber Eats Safe? (all You Need To Know)
- Why Can’t I Cash Out On Uber Eats? (4 Reasons!)
- Uber Eats Order Never Arrived (why, What To Do + Other Faqs)