Lowe’s Companies, Inc., a retail business, focuses mainly on hardware and home improvement products. It’s also one of America’s oldest retail stores, dating back to 1921. Later, it became one of the largest retailers worldwide.
Lowes has so many customers that it is only natural that they offer price match for Amazon and other retailers. Let’s get into that!
Is Lowe’s price comparable to Amazon?
Lowe’s prices can be matched by Amazon. This means that customers will find a lower price on the same product when they shop online or in-store.
This does not include any discounts or special sales. Lowe’s will not price match some retailers or third-party sellers on Amazon. The lower price must also include shipping and handling.
After you purchase your product, you will be able match any price on Amazon for the same item within 30 days. You can get a partial reimbursement by showing the item in the current competitor’s ad. This is a great way of saving money.
Keep reading to learn more about Lowe’s price-match policy.
What is Lowe’s Price Match Policy Policy?
Lowe’s price-match policy was recently dubbed Lowe’s Prices Promise. This is a commitment to customers without being discouraged by higher prices than usual online platforms like Amazon.
According to the official website:
We’ll match any lower price for an identical item in stock from another local retailer if you find it. To complete the price match, bring along the ad, printout or photo, and an associate will verify the price. The Lowe’s Price Promise covers the item’s price plus shipping and delivery costs.
What are Lowe’s Price Match Rules
- Lowe’s will price match any new products that are in stock. You won’t have the option to purchase used, open-box, or refurbished products with price matching benefits.
- Keep in mind how long you have to request a price match once your purchase is complete. Lowe’s will match your purchase at the time it is made. If you wait or don’t check for price matches, you can still get a price match up to 30 business days later.
- Lowe’s also offers shipping and delivery as part of its policy.
- Promotions and price drops cannot be combined. You either receive a discount or a price match.
- To request a price match, you must have all evidence. You will need to show the item and the price on the competitor’s website or advertisement via a link or a photograph.
- Lowe’s will limit price match requests. Although there is no maximum amount, there is an unlimited number of requests.
- Online Lowe’s stores can match your price. To get assistance from Customer Service, call 1-877-465-66937.
What is the process for Lowe’s price match?
Although price match policies can be very similar between retailers and stores, it is worth taking the time to read the entire process.
- You first need to select a Lowes product.
- After you have selected the product, you can search for it at an online or local retailer.
- You can search for a store by entering a keyword and then present the results with a photo or an ad, website or app.
- If the item is eligible to be price matched, you will receive the discount immediately.
Which Brands are Excluded From Lowe’s Price Match
It is important to understand that not all items are eligible for price matches. This is due to a select few reasons. One of these is a decision on the part of the seller to exclude certain brands.
Lowe’s price match excludes some brands:
- Weber and Kichler
You might also like: Does the Home Depot price match Amazon?
Lowe’s won’t accept certain items for price match
Lowes.com lists a list of items that are not covered by Lowe’s Price Match Policy. These include:
- Any kind of used, damaged, refurbished or open-box merchandise
- Third-party marketplace sellers, auction websites, or closeout/discount site.
- Products that can be customized include cabinets, windows or other products that can be configured or customized
- For any purchase, professional services like labor and installation costs are available.
Click here to see the complete list of Lowe’s Price Promise Exclusions.
Are All Products on Amazon eligible for Lowe’s Price Match?
Lowe’s won’t price match Amazon for products sold directly through Amazon. This means it won’t include third-party sellers, which is logical.
If you consider getting third parties involved in your business, there will always be regulatory problems. Lowe’s therefore decides not to risk any fraud or illegal business.
Make sure you verify that Amazon is the seller of the product you are trying to price match. They will confirm that they are dealing with an authorized seller.
Are There Other Retailers that Price Match Amazon?
Yes, it is. This is a great way for you to save money and not worry about finding a better deal elsewhere.
Target, Home Depot and Best Buy are just a few of the retailers that price match Amazon.
These related posts will help you learn more about Amazon. They include information on Amazon’s pre-order fees and how to use an Amazon gift certificate at Whole Foods.
Lowe’s has existed for some time now. However, their management style is still the same. They keep up-to-date with new apps and business ideas like price matching with Amazon for customers.
Lowe’s is a great place to start your search for the right item at a cheaper price. Simply show the link or take a photo to the staff and you will get the best and most convenient discount.
- Does Lowe’s Price Match Amazon? (Full Guide)
- Does Lowe’s Price Match Costco? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Lowe’s Price Match Home Depot? (full Guide)
- Lowe’s Wrong Price Policy (Do They Honor Price Mistakes?)
- Does Target Price Match Lowe’s? (full Guide)
- Lowe’s Price Adjustment Policy (all You Need To Know)
- Does Best Buy Price Match Amazon? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Kohl’s Price Match Amazon? (Everything To Know!)
- Does Home Depot Price Match Amazon? (Everything You Need To Know..)
- Does Target Price Match Ebay? (all You Need To Know)