Nearly every holiday has something that is common. It’s not having fun, or taking time off work, but it’s the food.
Holidays are a time to gather with family and friends, and to enjoy the best dishes.
Many people shop for groceries to prepare their meals. However, many will order food online and have it delivered to them.
Now that you’re aware of the potential customers, let’s take a look at what it means for DoorDash pay.
Do Holidays Affect DoorDash Pay?
Continue reading to learn more about DoorDash pay and busy days.
DoorDash pays more when you are busy
Yes, DoorDash pays more for busy workers. The official DoorDash website provides information about how much you can make and also divides the pay into three categories. Let’s take a look at them briefly.
Base pay is the amount you receive for any delivery. It’s determined based on distance, time and, as they say, “desirability”.
The average earnings range is between $2 and $10.
Nearly all deliveries include tips. The good news is that you get %100 from customers on top of base pay. This means that DoorDash’s tip-based payment will not change.
Remember that some customers will tip you at checkout while others will tip after delivery. You will be notified via push and receive an update about the earnings for the delivery.
These are special occasions that allow Dashers to make a little more.
- Challenges: Dashers can earn more money by completing challenges that usually require them to make a certain number of deliveries within a given time.
- Driving: This applies to Dashers who take on large orders.
- Peak Pay: If you are working on a busy day and there are many people making orders, the peak pay bonus will be added to the delivery earnings.
DoorDash Busiest Holidays
- Mother’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Veteran’s Day
- Labor Day
- Father’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Day after Thanksgiving (Black Saturday)
Some holidays, like Christmas Day, aren’t worth the effort, as most of everything is closed.
Learn more about DoorDash These articles will help you learn more about DoorDash.
You might be interested in working on holiday. The pay will be higher and you will get many deliveries.
If you’re willing to sacrifice, you’ll be rewarded for not only making that extra dollar when you most need it but also for enjoying Peak Pay with all your holiday orders. So get ready for the next one DoorDash so you can make the most of DoorDash!
- How To Cancel A Doordash Order As A Driver (Easy!)
- How Soon Can You Cash Out On Doordash? (What To Know!)
- No One Is Picking Up My Doordash Order (Why-and What To Do About It!)
- What Time Does Doordash Open? (Everything To Know…)
- What Are The Best Times To Doordash? (And Maximize Profits)
- How Do Doordash Hotspots Work? (Find Out!)
- When Does Doordash Pay? (Everything To Know!)
- How Do I Change My Starting Point On Doordash? (Easy!)
- How Far Does Doordash Deliver? (Miles, Times, & More!)
- What Is Doordash Red Card? (Gas, Payments, & More!)