A job that does not require you to do deliveries is a great way to make more money.
Delivering food via apps like instacart can be a great option if you have extra time. However, background checks must still be completed.
Continue reading to find out more about the first step in getting into a new job, or any other situation you might be faced with.
What is the average time it takes to do an Instacart background check?
Background checks for Instacart can take up to 10 days. However, delays are possible during this stage of the application process. It can take up to 5 days depending on your location and your records. It may vary from one person to another.
Now that you have read the introduction, you may want to learn more about Instacart’s application process.
What is Instacart?
Instacart is an internet grocery delivery service. It was established in the United States in 2012.
Instacart lets customers order groceries from their phone using an app. This is a great way to save time and avoid having to leave the house.
It works like this: Once the shop has been selected, such as Costco or Best Buy, an employee or driver is assigned to the delivery via the app and sent to the customer.
If you are interested in working with Instacart, here’s how most orders will work for your order, once you have completed the background check. How long will it take to get started with deliveries?
What is the average time it takes to get started with Instacart
It all depends on your background, but generally it takes about 2 weeks.
What can I do to improve my background check for Instacart employment?
Instacart has many factors that can affect your chances of landing a job.
- You don’t need a valid, current driver’s licence.
- An inconvenient record of traffic accidents, traffic violations, fines and convictions
- You should not be considered for a job if you are involved in theft and/or property damage
- Convictions for drink driving have been issued
- Any criminal record, even small or large, of any type, including sexual or violent crimes, will be taken into consideration
- You cannot apply if you are under 18.
Why is my Instacart background check taking so long?
You might get impatient or anxious while you wait for your background check. Here are some reasons why.
- Instacart may have to process many applications.
- Problems with your personal details, such as your birth date and delivery method
- There may be delays in background checks because of government system reasons.
- During the check, a minor crime was discovered
- You do not meet the requirements for the motor car
If you see the message “Background check pending”, it means that there have been delays in your application. But don’t panic, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Just be patient.
If it seems to be taking too long, contact Instacart support to discuss the delay.
Do I have to wait a long time for my Instacart application?
A delay is a process taking longer than expected for some reason.
Instacart will notify applicants if they reject their applications or if they are unable to fill the position.
These related posts may also interest you:
- What is the average time it takes to do a background check on a postmate?
- What is the Average Time It Takes to Get Amazon Background Checks Completed?
Instacart requires that you complete your application. This will ensure that the background check is as easy as possible. It will also determine how long it takes to actually make deliveries.
If you need a reliable estimate, it will take around 10 days. However, it could take up to 5 days if everything is going well.
- How Long Does Uber Eats Background Check Takes? (Everything To Know!)
- How Long Does Amazon Background Check Take? (Everything To Know..)
- Instacart Background Check (how Long, What To Expect, Things They Check + More)
- How Long Does A Postmates Background Check Take? (What To Know)
- How Long Does Shipt Background Check Take? (And More!)
- Does Grubhub Do Background Checks? (must Read Before Applying)
- Sam’s Club Hiring Process In 2022 (Everything To Know!)
- Does Instacart Hire Felons? (all You Need To Know)
- Why Is Doordash Not Accepting New Drivers? (What To Know!)
- Instacart Dui Policy (all You Need To Know)