When you think of fast food chains that offer high quality burgers, there are many options. One of these choices is Burger King.
It has a few distinct advantages over its competitors. Some say it is better quality while others claim it offers faster service and larger burgers. But regardless of their competition, what do the multinational chains of hamburger fast-food restaurants have to offer in terms of payment options?
You might be an Apple Pay user, a burger lover, and would like to know if you can use your Apple device to pay for Burger King. Let’s see if Burger King accepts Apple Pay.
Is Burger King accepting Apple Pay?
Unfortunately, Burger King does not accept Apple Pay for payment in-store or online. You will therefore not be able pay for your order using your Apple wallet funds.
We suggest that you keep reading if you are interested in alternative payment options for Burger King and other fast-food restaurants with high quality burgers.
Is Burger King accepting PayPal?
Yes, Burger King partnered up with PayPal in 2014. Customers can now use their PayPal accounts to order through the ordering app.
This partnership, which is interestingly enough, is also why Burger King does not offer Apple Pay as payment option, since Apple and PayPal compete.
This is in a way a positive thing for customers as it gives them more choices. While it is well-known that many restaurants and retailers accept Apple Pay payments, there are less options available for PayPal users. It is good to know that you can still get great burgers using your PayPal funds.
What Fast Food Restaurants Accept Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a popular payment method at restaurants today. There are many options available for you to choose from, including:
- Au Bon Pain
- Auntie Anne’s
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burger King
- Church’s Chicken
- Cold Stone
- Dairy Queen
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- El Pollo Loco
- Subs for Firehouse
- Five Guys
- Golden Corral
- In-N-Out Burger
- Jack In The Box
- Jamba Juice
- Jersey Mike’s
- Jimmy John’s
- Johnny Rockets
- Krispy Kreme
- Little Caesars
- Olive Garden
- Outback Steakhouse
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread
- Papa John’s
- Peet’s Coffee
- Pizza Hut
- Pollo Tropical
- Shake Shack
- Smoothie King
- Taco Bell
- Waffle House
- White Castle
How do I find out if a restaurant accepts Apple Pay?
It is easy to find out if an establishment accepts Apple Pay. All you need to do to quickly check this is the “Useful To Know” section of the information card. This section can be found by scrolling down on the information card. You’ll see an Apple Pay logo next to information about the place and whether it accepts Apple Pay.
If you are unable to do so, it is best to ask someone who works in the store.
What forms of payment does Burger King accept?
There are many payment options available for Burger King, including:
- Burger King gift cards
- Visa cards
- Discover cards
- American Express Cards
- Debit cards
- Prepaid cards
How to pay with Venmo
It’s easy to pay for your Burger King meal using Venmo.
Here’s how it works:
- To use QR codes in stores, first create a Venmo account
- You can use the “Scan” option to ensure that your app is current.
- Venmo allows you to choose from two options for making the transaction. You can scan the QR code in-store and confirm payment. Another option is to have the employee scan your QR code to request payment.
Make sure you have everything in order, including sufficient balance in your Venmo Account.
You may also be interested in: Does McDonalds accept Apple Pay?
Even though Burger King does not accept Apple Pay, it is one of few fast-food restaurants that takes Pay Pal. This is good news for some and bad news for others.
Apple Pay is still available at many places. You’ll find a restaurant that serves the exact food you want, from Papa John’s to McDonald’s, so you don’t have to worry about it. If you’re really interested in Burger King, you’ll need to use Apple Pay.
- Does Burger King Accept Paypal? (in-store, App + Other Restaurants That Accept)
- Does Burger King Take Apple Pay? (in-store, Drive-thru, Online Orders, In-app + More)
- Does Burger King Take Apple Pay?
- Does Mcdonald’s Accept Venmo? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Burger King Accept American Express? (All You Need To Know)
- What Is Burger King? (what Is It Known For, How Is It Different, Type Of Store + More)
- Does Mcdonald’s Accept Paypal? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Chick-fil-a Accept 100 Dollar Bills? (What To Know!)
- Does In-n-out Take Apple Pay? (Updated 2022!)
- Does Burger King Accept Ebt? (all You Need To Know)