Pesto, a tasty herb condiment, originated in Italy. Pesto is usually made with crushed pine nuts, garlic and basil. You can find pesto in many brands, each with its own recipes and flavour profiles. However, this is the most popular one used in Italian cuisine.
Pesto can be found in a variety of places, including near pasta sauces or other products related to Italian cuisine. It can be frustrating to try and find the right place for pesto in different grocery stores.
Continue reading for more information about where pesto is kept in grocery stores, and where you can find it at specific stores.
What aisle is Pesto at The Grocery Store located?
Pesto is usually found near pasta sauces in grocery stores. You may also find it in some grocery stores’ condiment aisle. You may also find fresh pesto in the refrigerated areas near produce and cheese sections.
You might want to shop near vegan-specialty products if you are looking for vegan pesto. If you have special dietary requirements, always read the labels before buying.
It’s a good idea for employees to direct you to the correct place if you can’t find pesto in one of the above sections. They are usually happy to assist you in finding what you need.
What Grocery Stores Stock Pesto?
Pesto is a popular sauce or condiment that is used in western cuisine. It can be found in many grocery stores.
- Walmart: Pesto is sold at Walmart near other jarred sauces. It’s usually found in the section for pasta and pizza.
- Target: Target often keeps pesto in its pantry section. There are many sauces and marinades available.
- Safeway: Pesto is kept in Safeway’s vicinity. You can also buy fresh pesto in the refrigerated section of the store.
- Whole Foods: Pesto is kept in close proximity to other condiments or dressings by Whole Foods.
- Kroger: Kroher stocks pesto in its pasta and sauces section.
- Publix: Publix stocks a variety of fresh and jarred pesto sauces, as well as other condiments and sauces.
Pesto can also be found in Italian delis with grocery sections. Pesto is also available in smaller, independent stores. You can also order pesto online if you cannot find it in a store.
Are You Looking for Pesto at Walmart?
Walmart stocks a variety of ready-made pesto sauces in its stores. Depending on where you are located, they may have fresh pesto in the refrigerated section of their stores. To check if pesto has been ordered at your Walmart, you can always go to the Walmart website.
Pesto will be available at Walmart in the pasta section. It is usually found near other jarred sauces for pasta.
If you are looking for something different, Walmart has a variety of pesto options such as tomato pesto.
Target: Where is Pesto?
Target also offers a variety of pesto sauces and salsas as well as marinades. Target also offers pasta sauce mix that can be used to make quick pesto sauces. They may be located in a few aisles depending on where you are located, but Target stores tend to have consistent pesto placements.
Target has a pantry section that contains pesto, along with other jarred pasta sauces. The pesto sauce mix will be found in the same aisle as other pasta sauces.
As with any other shop, if you are having trouble finding pesto sauce, ask an employee for help. Most employees will be happy to help you find the right place. Be sure to mention any special dietary requirements, such as vegan pesto.
You may also be interested in:
- Walmart: Where are Lint Rollers?
- What Aisle Is Walmart Condoms?
- What Aisle Are Pokémon Cards At Walmart?
- Walmart: Where are the Scales?
- Walmart: Where can I find Mason Jars?
Pesto sauce is a delicious condiment that can be found in many grocery stores across the country. Although it will vary depending on where you shop, there will always be a pattern that will help you find it.
Many stores have jarred pesto sauces located in the pasta aisle next to other sauces. Fresh pesto can also be purchased at some grocery stores. This will usually be in the refrigerated section. Ask an employee if you are having trouble finding the product you are looking for.
Fresh pesto and ready-made pesto should be refrigerated immediately after being opened. It will keep the pesto fresh for as long as you need it. Different brands of pesto may keep longer than others.
Feel free to ask questions and share your concerns in the comments section.
- Where Is Quinoa In The Grocery Store? (Easy To Find!)
- Where Are Capers In Walmart? + Other Grocery Stores
- Where Is Cornstarch In The Grocery Store? (Updated 2022!)
- Where Are Breadcrumbs In Grocery Store? (Updated 2022!)
- Where Is Gnocchi In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?
- Where Is Velveeta In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?
- Where Is Horseradish In Walmart? + Other Grocery Stores
- Where Is Xanthan Gum In Walmart? + Other Grocery Stores?
- What Are The Sauces At Subway? (full List + Other Faqs)
- 11 Things To Know Before Buying Trader Joe’s Pasta