Your mattress plays the most important role when it comes to the quality and quantity of sleep you’re getting each night. Getting a good night’s sleep is essential and choosing a mattress to suit your preferences is crucial so that you get the support and comfort you need to create the perfect sleeping environment for you. With so many products on the market, how do you know which is the best mattress to choose? The Layla mattress has got you covered – two mattresses in one at an affordable price, what’s not to love? Read on to find out more with the following Layla mattress review.
What is a Layla mattress?
A Layla mattress is one of the most advanced on the market and stands out from the crowd because of one main feature – it gives sleepers the choice between two different firmness ratings in one mattress. The Layla is flippable. It allows you to turn the mattress over depending on your preferences, perfect if you’re indecisive! The mattress is both versatile and flexible so you can benefit from a product that suits your needs, without breaking the bank. The mattress is made of memory foam, with the soft side scoring around 4/10 when it comes to firmness rating, and the firmer side a 7/10. Because you can decide which side you’d like to sleep on, you can tailor your mattress to suit your needs, whether you suffer from back pain, you sleep on your side or your stomach. The Layla mattress gives you the best of both worlds, combined into one product.
What is it made from?
So, we know that the Layla combines a soft and firm sleep environment, but let’s take a more in-depth look at what it’s made from. The base layer of the mattress is made up of high-density polyfoam, which adds to the support and durability of this product. The firm side has another inch of memory foam that provides a firm feeling if you choose this side of the mattress and the soft side comprises of 3-inch layer of foam building out from the core. On both sides, there are comfort layers with a soft cover to the top – which makes up this modern mattress’s unique build.
Which sleeping position does it suit?
Because this mattress gives the sleeper the choice of which firmness they’d prefer, it can suit almost all sleeping positions. If you sleep on your side, and you’re an average weight, either side of the mattress would suit you. If you sleep on your back, or you’re a heavier-weight stomach sleeper, you may be more comfortable on the firmer side for additional support. Generally, it all depends on your preference, but you should keep in mind the way that you sleep so you don’t wake up with aches and pains from choosing the side that may be too hard, or too soft.
Features of the Layla mattress
Besides the soft and firm sides of this foam mattress, other notable features make this mattress one of the best choices, such as:
- Eco-friendly: This mattress uses materials that are suitable for the most eco-conscious shopper, it’s even certified by the CertiPUR-US, so you don’t have to worry about your mattress harming the environment or using unsustainable materials.
- Affordable: You might be thinking that this unique mattress will come with a high price tag – but the Layla is a bargain for all the features it has to offer compared to other memory foam mattresses on the market.
- Trial period: This mattress is different to others on the market, and because of this, the Layla comes with a more than generous four-month trial in which you can decide whether this mattress is the right fit for your preferences. It also comes with free shipping if you live in the US, which means no hidden fees.
- 10 Mattress Picks Reviewed For 2022
- Buying A Mattress On Amazon (is It Worth It, Amazon Brands, Returns, Quality + More)
- Best Pillows From Walmart (7 Pillows To Keep An Eye Open For)
- 15 Things To Know Before Buying Costco Mattresses
- 15 Things To Know Before Buying A Mattress From Walmart (trial Period, Warranty + More)
- Does An Ikea Mattress Come Rolled Up? (how Long Can You Leave Rolled, Wait 72 Hours + More)
- Buying Mattresses From Ikea (13 Things You Should Know)
- Do Ikea Beds Need Box Springs? [full Guide!]
- 15 Things To Know Before Buying A Mattress From Costco (complete Guide)
- Does Costco Deliver Mattresses? [all You Need To Know]