Red Bull Energy Drinks are a non-alcoholic beverage that is enjoyed worldwide by athletes, students, and long distance travelers. Red Bull has a cool association with sports, especially among young sport-lovers.
The soft drink was founded in Salzburg, Austria in 1987. It has since grown to be one of America’s most successful companies. Due to its rapid growth, the company has dropped limited-edition flavors or editions almost every season.
If you’re interested in learning more about Red Bull flavors available on the market, continue reading.
Cranberry Red Bull is Coming Back
Cranberry Red Bull will not be returning to the market anytime soon. Red Bull Red Edition Watermelon was replaced by this red bull flavor. Red Bull Watermelon is loved by many consumers, giving Red Bull Company an excuse to stop making Cranberry Red Bull.
Red Bull Company wanted to create a taste that transcends all seasons.
Watermelon was chosen as the best flavor because it is available all year.
Although cranberries can be sweet or tart, many people prefer watermelon.
Red Bull Energy Drink: How safe is it?
Nearly 171 countries have Red Bull energy drink products. The reason is that it is safe and can be enjoyed by customers.
Red Bull Energy Drink has 80mg caffeine per 250ml Red Bull Energy Drink. According to the European Food Safety Authority, this energy drink does not contain any ingredients that could cause harm to consumers’ health.
Ingredients of the Red Edition Watermelon Energy Drink
Red Edition Watermelon Energy Drink has 160 calories and 0 g fat. A 12 fl. oz. can contains 5% sodium, 15% carbohydrates and 5% sodium. Red Bull Energy Drink has caffeine that is traditionally used in tea, coffee beans, tea, and cola nuts.
It also contains group-B vitamins that help in body function. Red Edition Watermelon Energy Drink also has natural sugar and taurine acids that, if present in the human body, aid in biological processes.
It is refreshing and sweet, but it is not recommended for pregnant women, children, nursing mothers, or people who are sensitive to caffeine.
Red Bull Products That Were Removed from The Market
Other Red Bull brands, including Cranberry Red Bull Energy drink, have been removed from the market. These include:
- Red Bull Energy Shot is a concentrated, non-carbonated version that contains taurine, caffeine and glucuronolactone.
- Red Bull Energy Drink Orange Edition is a combination of Red Bull Energy Drink with orange flavor.
Red Bull Flavors on the Market
There are many flavors of Red Bull Energy drinks on the market.
- Red Bull Red Edition watermelon
- Red Bull Coconut Edition – Coconut Berry
- Red Bull Winter Edition – Arctic Berry flavor
- Red Bull Yellow Edition – tropical flavor
- Red Bull Summer Edition – Kiwi-Apple flavor
- Red Bull Winter Edition- Pomegranate flavor
- Red Bull Peach Edition – Peach-Nectarine flavor
- Red Bull Summer Edition – Dragon Fruit flavor
- Red Bull Pear Edition Sugar-free
- Red Bull Sugar-free
- Red Bull Blue Edition Blueberry flavor
- Red Bull Zero Zero calories
What is the difference between a product recall and a product discontinuation?
When a product is defective, recalled by manufacturers, it’s returned, replaced, or exchanged.
Product discontinuation is when the mechanical or electrical components of a product become unusable, causing the product to lose its value. Recalled products may not be available for sale again.
You may also be interested in:
- Are Starbucks ‘You are Here’ Mugs No Longer Available?
- Are Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights No Longer Available?
- Are Hot Funyuns Extinct?
- Are Captain Crunch Donut Cereals No Longer Available?
- Is Trix Yogurt Discontinued?
Cranberry Red Bull Energy Drink will not be returning to the marketplace as its substitute is performing well. Red Bull Red Edition Watermelon is being preferred over the sweetened version.
The company’s chances of producing this item is also decreasing daily, as its demand has fallen.
- Is The Kiwi Apple Red Bull Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Is Monster Mule Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Is Monster Ultra Red Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- Do Starbucks Refreshers Have Caffeine? (your Full Guide)
- What Are Starbucks Refreshers? (all You Need To Know)
- Do Dunkin’ Refreshers Have Caffeine? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Starbucks Sell Decaf Iced Coffee? (all You Need To Know)
- What Are Starbucks Infusions? (all You Need To Know)
- Why Were Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops Discontinued? (Find Out!)
- What Are 711 Slurpee Flavors? (full List)