Grocery shopping can sometimes be a burden on a busy schedule. However, you cannot say no to groceries and essential items for your family. After trying delivery services a few times, you might consider using them more often.
Shipt memberships are a great option if you don’t have the means to grocery shop every day and love Target.
If you’re reading this article, then you might want to find out if Shipt charges a membership fee and, if so, how much it is. Let’s find the answer!
Shipt charges a membership fee
Shipt memberships are subject to a fee. Shipt memberships can be used to get as many deliveries as needed. You also get free shipping for orders over $35.
If you are unsure, you can pay the usual delivery fee.
Remember that there may be a $7 surcharge if alcohol is purchased. Also, prices can vary depending on where you live if you need a one-time delivery.
Shipt charges a service fee
You can order Shipt as a Non-Subscriber by purchasing a $10 Pass to receive all the groceries you desire delivered right to your door.
Subscribers will pay less for service fees, which range from 5% to 1.9%.
What is a Shipt Pass?
Shipt Passes are $10 for a one-time delivery. Your groceries will be delivered directly to your home.
You can also purchase Shipt Passes in packages. For $27, you can purchase 3 Shipt Passes or 5 Passes.
These Passes can be used to deliver to any address at any Shipt retailer. These Passes are only valid for one time and cannot be transferred between accounts.
You can order a Shipt Pass and have it shipped to you.
These are only for members. If you pay your membership fee, Shipt Passes will not be an issue.
What is a Shipt membership?
You may be tempted to join the club by other benefits, such as free delivery for orders over $35.
You can access your personal account on the official website, and you can use the Shipt app when you have a membership.
You can also manage your orders there and receive same-day delivery. This allows you to have your order delivered in just an hour.
You can schedule deliveries to fit into your busy schedule.
These stores will allow you to place orders:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Costco Wholesale
- CVS Pharmacy
- Office Depot
- Office Max
- Sur la Table
Do I have to pay shipping fees?
Shipt Memberships are free but only two options are available.
Target Circle members will receive a 6-month free trial. This will allow you to enjoy all the benefits of being a regular member. The best part is that you get same-day delivery on every order above $35.
Visa cardholders with consumer credit cards can receive free memberships, depending on which card they have.
- Cardholders of Visa Infinite can receive a free 3 year membership
- Cardholders with Visa Signature cards can receive free delivery for three months and 50% off their monthly membership fees for nine months.
- All Visa Consumer Credit Card Holders: Free Delivery Membership for 1 Month, followed by 50% Discount on 3 Months of Membership.
How do I cancel my membership?
It is very simple. All you have to do is go to shipt.com to review your subscription.
Email support is also available, but this may take longer. However, it is up to you to decide how you want it to work.
Learn more about Shipt See our related articles:
- What do I have to wear? What You Need to Know
- Why can’t I withdraw from Shipt? (And How to Fix It!)
You may be one of those people who can’t find time to grocery shop or have other issues. Shipt members can save money on big orders and keep fresh food in the kitchen.
If you’re a Target Circle member, or a Visa consumer cardholder, you can also get passes for occasional deliveries as well as free trials and subscriptions.
Do not think too hard about it, just give Shipt a chance and you will decide if Shipt is right for you.
- Is Shipt Worth It? (All You Need To Know!)
- Shipt Pickup (How Does It Work & How To Order!)
- Can Shipt Deliver Alcohol? (Everything To Know!)
- Target Shipt Free Trial For Circle Members (secret Hack To Get Same Day Shipping)
- Does Shipt Accept Ebt? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Shipt Deliver Alcohol? (From Target, States + Other Faqs)
- Do I Have To Wear My Shipt Shirt? (What To Know!)
- Can Shipt Pick Up Prescriptions? (What To Know!)
- Does Meijer Deliver Groceries? (all You Need To Know)
- How Much Money Do Shipt Shoppers Make? (Updated!)