Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace. Although all of its operations are done online, gift cards can be purchased at any of the company’s stores. It can also deliver your orders anywhere in the world.
CVS Pharmacy has a large selection of gift cards available in its stores. You might be curious if CVS sells Amazon Gift Cards, which are one of the most popular gift cards. Continue reading to learn more.
CVS sells Amazon gift cards?
CVS now sells Amazon Gift cards in-store, in denominations of $15-20, $50, $50, $100 and $100. There is no additional purchase fee. It is important to note that CVS does not sell Amazon gift cards online and does not accept returns. However, you can reload Amazon gift cards at CVS locations.
Continue reading to find out more about the denominations of gift cards available at CVS as well as the Amazon gift card return and reload policies.
What Amazon Gift Card Denominations Does CVS Offer?
CVS generally sells Amazon gift certificates in the following denominations.
The gift card selection may vary depending on where you are located. At CVS, gift cards may be sold in three-packs. All you have to do to find out if a certain denomination is available is to contact them.
Are there any purchase fees for Amazon gift cards at CVS?
CVS gift cards do not come with any fees. Prepaid cards will only require you to make small payments. Amazon gift cards require you to only pay the purchase amount.
Is CVS selling Amazon gift cards online?
CVS does not sell gift cards online. Amazon gift cards can only be purchased at CVS stores near you
The gift cards can be found in the store on a rack near the cash register. You can ask the cashier for help if you don’t see them.
Can you return an Amazon gift card at CVS?
The gift card cannot be deactivated or returned after activation. You can only redeem it for Amazon merchandise.
Is CVS Reloading Amazon Gift Card Balance?
Yes, CVS customers can reload their Amazon Gift Card balances with Amazon Cash. These steps will help you reload your Amazon Gift Card balance with Amazon Cash.
Your Amazon gift card balance will update instantly after you have completed your transaction.
What other gift cards can you find at CVS?
You can purchase gift cards from CVS depending on where you live. You may come across the following gift cards:
- Old Navy
- Best Buy
- Taco Bell
What other stores offer Amazon gift cards?
Many convenience and drug stores now sell Amazon gift cards due to their popularity. These include:
- Best purchase
- Dollar General
- Office Depot
- Rite Aid
How do I check my Amazon Gift Card balance on my phone?
To check the balance of your Amazon gift cards on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Go to Amazon.com with your browser
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click on the “Accounts” option
- Navigate to the “payments” subsection, and then go to “manage gift cards balance”, where you can see your gift card balance.
Gift cards are available in denominations as low as $15, $25 or $50. They also sell $100 gift cards. CVS doesn’t accept returns or exchanges so be cautious when purchasing gift cards.
If you don’t want an Amazon gift card anymore, you can reload the card at any CVS location. CVS does not sell gift cards from third parties online.
- Does Kohl’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (full Guide)
- Does Publix Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (full Guide)
- Does Cvs Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (Full Guide)
- Does Walgreens Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Tesco Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Safeway Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (your Full Guide)
- Does Kohl’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (Everything To Know!)
- Does Walmart Accept Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards? (full Guide)
- Does Aldi Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (What To Know!)
- Does Publix Sell Visa Gift Cards? + Other Common Faqs