You are likely to be familiar with the many payment options available from Amazon. However, you might not have realized that Amazon has its own payment option through Amazon cards.
You’ve been curious about Amazon cards for a while and want to learn more about them, including how to apply and some warnings.
Is it bad credit to apply for an Amazon Card?
Yes, Amazon cards can affect your credit score. The first thing to know if you are applying for an Amazon Card is that it will affect your credit score. However, you can think of it as a credit line but only for Amazon products.
Your credit score will be affected if you apply for the credit card. However, it is not something to be concerned about. Just make sure you have a track record of paying your credit card balances on time and that you aren’t having any problems.
It will behave just like any credit card. However, there are some differences between the various types of cards Amazon offers. If you’re interested in learning more, please continue reading …..
How to Apply for an Amazon Credit Card
It’s easy to apply for an Amazon Credit Card. Just follow these steps to get your card.
- Look for the Credit Cards Section of the card you are interested in applying for.
- You can click “Apply Now” to be taken directly to the card application site.
- Fill out the form and follow the instructions.
- Send the request, and then wait for the results.
Keep in mind that this is an application. The decision about your eligibility will determine whether or not you receive the card.
What are the Different Credit Card Options?
You can choose from 5 options. Each has its own advantages depending on your circumstances. Let’s take a look at each option so you can make an informed decision about which one to apply.
Amazon Store Credit Card
This card is your standard choice and can only be used for Amazon purchases. However, there are two versions that require a Prime membership.
Prime members will get 5% back on all purchases. This is a great way for you to gradually build up your credit and earn rewards. Prime members will receive exclusive rewards which you can use on Amazon.
You won’t get rewards if you aren’t a Prime member, but you will still be eligible for the standard benefits of Amazon credit cards.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
This card has the greatest benefit: you can use it in any shop that accepts visas.
Amazon and Whole Foods customers can get 3% back on all purchases. You will receive a $50 gift when you get the card.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
It’s very similar to the Prime version, but it is better for Prime members. You get 5% back on all Amazon and Whole Foods purchases, and $500 in rewards if you spend $10,000 on these two retailers in a single year.
You also receive a larger bonus of $70, and 20% back on certain Amazon products.
Amazon Business American Express Card
Small business owners are eligible to apply for the Amazon Business American Card. This card can be used anywhere AmEx is accepted and you will receive rewards from Wholefoods and Amazon.
If you are a Prime member, you can get a higher version of the card.
Amazon.com has more information about each option.
Amazon Credit Card Benefits
Being a Prime member is one of the best ways to get an Amazon credit card. You won’t be able to get much with the Amazon standard cards if you already have a credit card. However, the Prime version of these cards has some benefits that are worth it.
- Reward Program
- Prime Visa Signature Card – Bonus $70 Gift
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection offers no foreign transaction fees
You want to know more about Amazon? These articles will help you learn more about Amazon.
Applying for an Amazon Card is easy. It works just like any other credit cards. You need to remember to avoid debt and keep your payments on track.
Remember that Amazon offers several options for credit cards. If you already have Prime membership, this might be an excellent way to try it.
- Amazon Rewards Program (how It Works, Cash Back + More)
- Is The Sephora Credit Card Worth It? (Yes! Here’s Why…)
- Which Credit Bureau Does Amazon Use? (all You Need To Know)
- What Is The Amazon Prime Store Card? (how It Works + Other Faqs)
- Lowe’s Business Account (how It Works, Who Can Sign Up, Discounts + More)
- What Is Amazon Shop With Points (what Is It, How It Works + Other Faqs)
- What Bank Does Lowe’s Use? (you’ll Be Surprised)
- Does Costco Accept Mastercard? (why Costco Customers Are Annoyed!)
- Can I Use My Walmart Credit Card Anywhere? (what Stores, Gas, Limitations, Fees + More)
- What Credit Bureau Does Walmart Use? (all You Need To Know)