There are many myths and rumors about Target Coupons.
Some claim Target won’t accept expired coupons. Others say expired coupons can be used to get discounts if you know how.
What is the truth? Is Target willing to accept expired coupons?
Do Target accept expired coupons?
Target will not accept expired Target Circle coupons. Target does not accept coupons from competitors. Target will accept manufacturer, digital, printable and internet coupons online or in-store, but they must all be valid at time of purchase.
Target will refuse to accept expired coupons. You will not receive a discount for your purchase.
Their website states that expired coupons are not accepted. Target Circle coupons and coupon codes must be presented at checkout.
Target will accept coupons from competitors
Target does not accept coupons from competitors. Target will not accept coupons from competitors. There are exceptions to this rule.
Target will match the price of any competitor if you can prove it is lower. If you can prove that the product is cheaper online (including Amazon), Target will match certain prices.
Do Target accept manufacturer coupons?
These coupons are subject to some limitations. You cannot combine a manufacturer coupon with a Target gift coupon or coupon.
Check out this list of stores that accept expired coupons
Target won’t accept expired coupons. However, these stores will:
- Best Buy
- Bed Bath and Beyond
Although Target does not accept expired coupons, there are still many ways to save money at Target.
For the best savings, stack manufacturer coupons with Target coupons to take advantage their price matching policy
These stores may accept or refuse to accept expired coupons depending on their policies. Before you try to redeem an expired coupon, make sure to check their policies.
They are not expected to accept expired coupons. The manager may allow them.
It all boils down to the manager and location of the store, as well as a grace period during which they may accept your coupon.
Some stores may ask for the expiration date of coupons before they accept them.
How to Get Discounts and Coupons Online for Target and Other Stores
Signing up for the email list is a great way to receive coupons and discounts from Target and other stores. You’ll be the first to hear about sales and promotions.
Online searches can help you find coupons and discounts. RetailMeNot offers coupons for Target and other stores.
Target’s price matching policy is another way to save money.
Target will match the price of an identical item if it is cheaper in a competitor or Target.com.
Learn More about Target…
- What is a Super Target?
- Is Target open to Afterpay?
- Is Target accepting PayPal?
- How Often Does Target Pay?
- Target accepts returns without receipt?
Target does not accept coupons from competitors or expired coupons. Target will accept manufacturer coupons, provided they aren’t expired.
- Does Dollar Tree Accept Coupons? (manufacturers, Expired, Printed, Digital + More)
- Does Chewy Accept Coupons? (all You Need To Know)
- Petco Coupon Policy (expired, Competitor, Manufacturer + More)
- Publix Coupon Policy (stacking, How Many, Expired + More)
- Does Target Take Coupons? (accepted Coupons, Self-checkout + More)
- Does Dollar General Take Coupons? [full Guide!]
- Petsmart Coupon Policy (stackable, Expired, Manufacturers, Online + More)
- Does Amazon Take Coupons? (Everything You Need To Know…)
- Does Mcdonald’s Accept Coupons? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Costco Accept Coupons? (It Depends)