Apple Pay is the most used payment method, with more than 380 million users around the world. Hobby Lobby, formerly known as Hobby Lobby Creative Centers is an American Retail Company that owns an art and craft chain, with more than 800 stores and 23,000 employees in Oklahoma City.
American retailer Hobby Lobby is known for their wide selection of art and crafts at affordable prices. It’s easy to see why Hobby Lobby customers would be interested in knowing if they can use Apple Pay to pay for their purchases.
The question is: Does Hobby Lobby accept Apple Pay. Continue reading to find out the answers to these questions and to learn how you can use Apple Pay and other payment methods accepted by Hobby Lobby.
Hobby Lobby accepts Apple Pay
Hobby Lobby doesn’t accept Apple Pay for online or in-store purchases. Hobby Lobby may not accept Apple Pay for in-store or online purchases. Apple Pay has not yet been implemented in these stores.
Hobby Lobby offers a range of payment options. Some of these are listed below.
- American Express
- Visa Cards
- Master Card
- Apple Card
- Hobby Lobby Gift Cards
- Personal checks
Continue reading to learn more about Hobby Lobby’s apple Pay program.
What Stores Use Apple Pay but Not in Others?
Apple Pay is one the most well-known mobile payment services. It supports thousands of retailers around the world. It is still not widely recognized. These are the stores that don’t accept Apple Pay.
- Home Depot
- Guitar Center
- Sam’s Club
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
Apple Pay: Where can I use it?
These are just a few examples of Apple Pay-accepting stores:
- Retail stores: Target, Petco and Pet Smart, Target, Staples and Schnucks.
- Costco is a grocery store. Hanna Food, Duane Reade. Dick’s Fresh Market. CVS Pharmacy. ALDI. BI-LO. Food Maxx. Jewel-Osco. Lin’s Fresh Market. Target. Davis Ford 7& Drug. Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy. Acme Markets. Albertsons. Supper Valu. United Supermarkets. Wegmans.
- Restaurants: KFC and McDonald’s, Panera Bread. Rubio. Starbucks. Johnny Rockets. White Castle. Fuddruckers. El Pollo Loco. Taco Bell. Jimmy John. Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Fashion and Lifestyle Brands: Nike, Old Navy and KOHL’S, Macy’s and Ulta Beauty. Walt Disney World, Foot Locker and Forever 21. Express and Footaction.
- Gas stations: Chevron and Texaco. 7Eleven. Raceways, Cumberland farms. ExxonMobil. Wawa.
Which App and Website Can Apple Pay on?
These are the websites and apps that accept Apple Pay.
- Apple Store
- Class Pass
- Hobby Lobby
- United Armour
How can you tell if a store accepts Apple Pay?
It can be difficult to find out if a store accepts Apple Pay. You can ask the cashier at the store or search online for information, but this can be difficult and exhausting, especially if your goal is to get quick results.
Apple Pay has been made easier by the company.
Only need to install the Apple Maps App on your iOS device.
Next, search for the store’s address and scroll down to “Useful to know” section, located right under the link to the website.
You can identify if the store accepts Apple Pay by looking for an Apple Pay logo, or checking the box next to “Accepts Apple Pay”.
You might also be interested in: Hobby Lobby Curbside Pickup
Hobby Lobby allows me to return items without a receipt
Hobby Lobby’s return policy allows you to exchange or get credit even if you don’t have a receipt.
You have 90 days to get your receipt replaced, shop credit or a refund on the original payment method.
Hobby Lobby offers free in-store shipping
Hobby Lobby offers free shipping when you order minimum quantities. This promotion is ongoing and occurs at least once per month.
Online shopping is possible if you meet the minimum order requirements to receive free shipping to your nearest store. Orders of $25 or more qualify for free shipping.
What is the processing time for Hobby Lobby’s online purchase?
Hobby Lobby should process orders within two to three business days.
Delivery could take up to seven business days if there are any delays in your order.
Shipping orders can take up to two additional business days during peak holiday seasons like Christmas and Mother’s Day. Shipping large items may require additional packaging or processing time.
Hobby Lobby doesn’t accept Apple Pay, but this huge retailer still offers secure payment options. These include Master Card and Visa Cards, American Express, Hobby Lobby Gift Card or Apple Card.
Hobby Lobby customers who shop often can download their app or register on their website to take advantage of their features, discounts and quick checkout offers.
- Does Hobby Lobby Accept Apple Pay? (full Guide)
- Does Hobby Lobby Have Layaway? (complete Guide)
- Does Walgreens Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards? [guide]
- Where Can I Buy Hobby Lobby Gift Cards? (complete Guide)
- Does Hobby Lobby Allow Dogs? (All You Need To Know In 2022)
- Does Hobby Lobby Have Coupons? (All You Need To Know)
- Does Hobby Lobby Accept Checks? (your Full Guide)
- Does Hobby Lobby Price Match? (all You Need To Know)
- Hobby Lobby Hours (public Holidays, Black Friday + More)
- Where Is Hobby Lobby? (all You Need To Know)