Target is an American retailer that has over 1900 stores across the United States. Target has more than 380 million customers worldwide, with its headquarters in Minneapolis. The retailer is known for offering affordable prices on groceries, electronics, and clothing. Target customers might prefer to shop in Target stores and pay with PayPal.
So, the question is: Can you use PayPal at Target to pay for your Target purchases? Continue reading to find the right answer.
Is Target accepting PayPal?
Customers can use PayPal to pay in Target stores or online. This does not apply to Target Plus Partners purchases. PayPal payments in Target stores will require you to use NFC (contactless), on your smartphone.
Continue reading to learn more about Target’s payment methods
Target Stores accept other forms of payment
Target is one of the most modern stores in the world. Target accepts all forms of payment. You don’t need to worry about payment options when shopping at Target online or in-stores. These payment options are available:
- Target Red Card, such as Target Credit MasterCard and Target Debit.
- MasterCard, American Express and Target PCard are all third-party credit cards.
- Target gift cards.
- MasterCard and Visa also offer third-party Debit cards.
- Gift cards from banks such as American Express, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Personal checks
Consider contacting Target first to confirm the mode of payment before you visit any Target store branch. Different stores may offer a different payment method.
Is Target able to accept PayPal payments in-store?
PayPal can be used to make purchases in Target Stores via mobile app purchases, their website, or Near Field Communications.
Target stores offer customers the option to pay using NFC payments. These three options are available if you have enough money in your PayPal account.
- Scanning the QR Code
- Use PayPal card
- NFC technology on your smartphone
PayPal is available on the Target website
Target customers can use PayPal to pay for their purchases via their Target website, provided that they have enough money in their PayPal account.
They will need to link their PayPal account to Target’s website. To link your PayPal account to Target’s website, follow the steps below:
- You can add items to your shopping basket.
- Check out and confirm the items.
- Select PayPal to be your payment method.
- Log in to your PayPal account to confirm the payment
- To complete the transaction, return to Target’s website or app.
PayPal in Target: Why use it?
PayPal is a safe and secure method of payment. PayPal allows you to manage and access your financial cash flow.
- All information, including banking and personal data, can be encrypted to make it more secure.
- It is easy to add and pay for Target purchases via PayPal.
- PayPal can be used in many places and Target branches almost always accept it.
- Target allows you to pay for items in one click.
PayPal offers fraud and purchase protection that increases the safety of the system.
PayPal Payments Accepted in Online Shops
You can use your PayPal account in Target Store as well as other stores. These stores include:
- Best Buy
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- PlayStation Store
- Starbucks (online).
How to Get Cashback when you Buy at Target With PayPal
Target customers can receive cashback when they shop at Target with PayPal in these ways:
- Ebates.com allows you to receive up $300 cashback on eligible purchases at Target stores, including electronics and baby gear.
- Snappish savings allows customers to earn cashback up to $40 on eligible products when they pay with PayPal.
What can you buy with PayPal in Target Stores
Target stores and PayPal do not have any restrictions regarding product purchases
You can purchase any Target product as long as your PayPal account is full.
You can shop online or in-store and pay with PayPal.
You want to know more about Starbucks? These related posts will help you understand why Starbucks is so expensive and whether Starbucks serves breakfast every day.
Customers who are targeted with PayPal don’t have to worry about their payment method when they shop.
Target.com accepts these forms of payment. Customers can checkout at any time provided that they have enough funds.
You can also link your other valid cards, such as MasterCard, Visa or bank account.
There are no restrictions when shopping with PayPal in Target stores. Target Plus Partners cannot accept PayPal as payment.
- Mastercard To Paypal (can You Withdraw To Paypal + Other Common Faqs)
- Does Target Take Paypal? (All You Faqs Answered)
- Does Target Accept Venmo? (full Guide)
- Does Tesco Accept Paypal? [all You Need To Know!]
- Does Family Dollar Accept Paypal? (Yes, Here’s How)
- Does Cvs Take Apple Pay? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Lowe’s Accept Paypal? (your Full Guide)
- Does Costco Use Paypal? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Target Accept Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards? (full Guide)
- Does Mcdonald’s Accept Paypal? (all You Need To Know)