All Chick-Fil A customers worldwide have good news. Chick-Fil A locations now offer rewards for qualifying purchases. To earn points, you can join the drive-in membership program.
Once you attain silver status, your points can be used to redeem for rewards or gifts for your family and friends. When their points accumulate, customers can upgrade to a new membership that offers additional benefits.
How to redeem your rewards, and whether they can be redeemed immediately. Continue reading to learn more.
Are you able to redeem multiple Chick-fil A rewards at once?
Continue reading to find out more about Chick-fil A rewards.
What are the Four Chickfil-A Membership Tiers
Based on how many points customers have, they are assigned tiers. You don’t need to register for membership at Chick-Fila.
Your membership level increases as you earn more points. This gives you more benefits. Here are the four levels:
- Chick-fil A One Member: The initial level after signing up, usually less than 1000 points.
- Chick-fil A One Silver Status is the second level in Chick Fil-A membership. Silver status can be achieved by earning 1000 points in a single year.
- Chick-fil A One Red Status: This is the third level and offers more benefits than Silver. This status is earned after you have collected 4000 points in a single year.
- Chick-fil A One Signature Status is the ultimate and most exclusive membership level. It offers more benefits than any other Chick-Fil A membership status. This status can be achieved after accumulating 10,000 points or more in one year.
How do I get Chick-Fil-A Restaurant Rewards?
All qualifying purchases made at participating Chick-Fil-A locations around the world will earn members points.
By scanning your Chickfil-A One Quick Response Code or ordering using your mobile, you can earn points
These rewards can also be earned online by placing an order via the website.
For rewards, customers can log in to their Chick-Fil A One account. Here’s how Chick-Fil A rewards work:
- Chick-Fil A members get points on all qualifying purchases, regardless of whether it’s lunch for one person or catering for several people.
- ChickFil A One members will earn 10 points on each purchase, ChickFilA One Silver will earn 11, ChickFilA One Red 12 and ChickFilA One Signature 13 points per dollar spent.
- All members can receive birthday rewards. Redeem your points to get rewards
- Chick-Fil A One Silver members can give their rewards to friends and family.
Can Chick-Fil A Rewards be used anywhere?
The available reward is based on the amount you have paid before taxes.
What can I do with the Chick-Fil A App?
Due to the high volume of customers at drive-ins, many customers use the restaurant app to place orders.
According to Kevin Purcer (Chick-Fil-A’s customer experience director), 20% of Chick-Fil-A’s sales come from apps and other digital platforms.
Many people who use ChickFil-A don’t know the following benefits:
Ability to make last-minute location swaps
Chick-Fil-A recently came up with a solution to customers who place orders on the app in a hurry, picking the wrong store or a place to pick them up.
The app will alert you if you are at the wrong store. You can transfer your order to the right store and cancel it.
Every Chick-Fil A member who has achieved silver status in loyalty can gift rewards to their family and friends.
You don’t have to go to the restaurant with family members or friends. It is possible with just one click. Instead of clicking on “redeem”, you will simply need to click on “gift” on the app.
Donate to Charity Organizations
Chick-Fil A has made it easy for those who wish to make a difference in the lives of others. The Chick-Fil A app allows you to donate your rewards to any charity organization.
You may occasionally receive notifications from the corporation that they will make a donation on your behalf under the “news” section.
You will find a button to “donate now” under “news” on your mobile app. You can simply press the button to make a donation. Your donation will be sent to the charity in the notification.
Chick-fil A: Want to know more? You can read our related posts to find out if Chickfil-A delivers, if Chickfil-A offers birthday rewards, and if Chickfil-A takes Apple Pay.
Redeem your rewards at any of the participating locations.
If you don’t have them yet, you can redeem multiple rewards at once.
Customers of Chick-Fil A can use their mobile apps for charity donations, to give rewards to friends and family and to change incorrect order locations.
- Does Chick-fil-a Give Birthday Rewards? (What To Know!)
- How To Send Chick-fil-a Points To A Friend? (Easy!)
- Do Chick-fil-a Points Expire? (What To Know!)
- How To Get A Chick-fil-a Black Card? (What To Know!)
- How To Change Email In Chick-fil-a App (Quick & Easy!)
- How To Scan The Qr Code On The Chick-fil-a App? (Easy!)
- Does Chick-fil-a Deliver? (What To Know!)
- Sam’s Club Cash Rewards (how It Works, Redeeming, Benefits + More)
- Do Sephora Points Expire? (Everything To Know!)
- How Do I Use Walmart Rewards? (all You Need To Know)