Walmart is offering some Epsom salts to their customers.
According to the Walmart website, Epsom salts can be found at the pharmacy department.
Visit a local pharmacy to learn more about the product.
Where Is Epsom Salt In Walmart?
Walmarts sell Epsom salt in the first aid aisle next to sports wraps and safety goggles. Additionally, Epsom salts are sold in the personal care aisle, where products for the bathroom are usually kept.
If the gardening section doesn’t have Epsom salts, you can occasionally find them in the baking section, but I don’t know if they’re actually less expensive or just less recognizable.
To learn more about the effects of Epsom salt, keep on reading.
Use The Walmart+ App To Pinpoint The Location Of Epsom Salt
If you are having trouble finding Epsom salts at Walmart, don’t worry, just download the Walmart+ app on your smartphone.
Once the app has been installed, find your Walmart store; then search for Epsom salts.
This is perfect for tracking that item on the shelves or getting to that product faster!
Where Is Epsom Salt In Grocery Stores?
You can also buy Epsom salts at a health food store for about $15.
Epsom salts also come in capsule form, and can be purchased from your local naturopathic doctor or health food store.
You will need to find a provider that can sell/handout in capsule form; because most retail pharmacies don’t stock them.
Are There Any Substitutes For Epsom Salt?
When Epsom salts are on sale, they’re in demand. There is a lot of demand for them. So people buy them and sell them quickly.
(1) Epsom Salts: Epsom salts have a long history of both being used and being abused.
(2) Borax: Borax is a chemical compound that has a similar effect (though not as strong) as Epsom salts.
(3) Magnesium Sulfate: An Epsom Salt alternative that’s also sold at most drug stores.
(4) Baking Soda: It’s safe, inexpensive and widely available.
Epsom salt, which is made from a mixture of sea salt and magnesium sulfate, can relieve sore muscles, including those related to fibromyalgia. It can also help with chronic migraines.
The answer to your question is, no, the alcohol in the rubbing alcohol won’t help. It will evaporate from the surface right away. You may be able to use this product as a substitute for the rubbing alcohol, but it would be used for a different purpose. The rubbing alcohol is used as a cleaning substitute for surfaces that you can’t clean with other products, such as cleaning vinyl or leather upholstery. It’s also used to clean metal and other surfaces as well as in many other cleaning applications.
- Where Is Rubbing Alcohol In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?
- Where To Find Castile Soap In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?
- Where Is Borax In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?
- Can You Buy Alcohol With Walmart A Gift Card? (full Guide)
- Walmart Alcohol Policy (refusal Of Service, Shopping With Minor, Self-checkout, + More)
- Does Walmart Sell Liquor?
- 15 Things To Know Before Buying Liquor From Walmart (Online Orders, Self-checkout + More)
- Where Is Tahini In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?
- Does Walmart Sell Alcohol? (prices, Locations, States, Range, + More!)
- Where Is Cheesecloth In Walmart + Other Grocery Stores?