Starbucks always requests that my drinks be mixed. However, when I first ordered on the app, it was difficult for me to know how to order my drinks correctly.
If you are as confused as me, I have the answer. This is how to order a ‘blended” on the Starbucks app…
How do you order blended drinks on the Starbucks App?
You can specify in the Starbucks app that you would like your drink blended. To do this, edit the preparation process to “blend”. There are a variety of Starbucks artisan drinks that have already been blended. These drinks can be customized by double-blending or changing the ingredients.
This article will discuss blended drinks via the Starbucks app. It will explain what they are and how to order them.
What is a Starbucks Blended Drink?
Blending is the process of preparing a drink. Starbucks beverages can be mixed, poured or blended. Blending is the intense, complete mixing of ingredients to create a drink that can be sipped straight from the cup.
Starbucks’ signature blend drinks are Frappuccino Blended Drinks. These drinks are made by mixing milks, ice and sauces or syrups with cream and other ingredients.
For example, the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino is made with “Frappuccino Roast coffee and mocha sauce blended with milk and Ice, then layered with whipped Cream and chocolate cookie crumble and topped off with vanilla whipped cream.
These drinks come already mixed. When you order, you’ll see that your Frappuccino can be customized by editing:
- Type of milk used
- Type and quantity of espresso used
- Sauce quantity and flavour
- The number of times the ingredients have been blended.
- Additional add-ins
You might also be interested in: How much money does Starbucks make a day?
How do you order blended drinks through the Starbucks App?
It is possible to order blended Starbucks drinks online. However, it all depends on what kind of drink you are ordering and how the drink was prepared.
Starbucks Reserve Cold Brew, for example, does not offer a blending option, while Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, which is not blended at all, offers the option to customize the flavor by blending.
Double blending is only available for drinks that have been blended in the initial preparation.
Go to the menu and choose the drink you wish to order.
Each item is subject to the customization menu.
What does Double Blended mean? And how can I order it?
Double blending is the act of mixing two drinks at once. This alters the drink’s texture, making it smoother, thicker and easier to drink.
Many Starbucks drinks can double-blended and many ingredients can be added to the blending process. It is important to keep in mind that Starbucks baristas cannot mix food items into their beverages. It is against company policy.
Starbucks baristas cannot also mix protein shakes or other food into their beverages.
Double blending can be ordered by selecting it during the customization process. If the item cannot be ordered online, you will need to ask for it in-store. The process can take time and attention from the barista.
Also, be patient and understand the wait.
Did you enjoy this article? You might also like:
- Is Starbucks charging water?
- Is there a Starbucks at Barnes & Noble?
- Is Starbucks Cash Back Available?
Starbucks offers blended drinks that can be customized during the ordering process. You can also request it in-store.
You should remember that not all drinks are able to be double-blended. Also, you cannot choose any food item to be mixed into your drink.
- What Does Starbucks ‘double Blended’ Mean? (Everything To Know!)
- What Is A Starbucks Chocolate Chip Frappuccino? (+ Other Common Faqs)
- What Are Starbucks Frappuccino Chips? (+ Other Common Faqs)
- What Starbucks Drink Has The Most Caffeine? (types Of Drinks + More)
- What Is A Java Chip Frappuccino? (+ Other Common Faqs)
- Does Starbucks Have Smoothies? (Types, Discontinued + More)
- Is The Starbucks Strawberries And Cream Frappuccino Discontinued? (Full List Of Discontinued Frapps!)
- What Do The Lines On Starbucks Cups Mean? (What To Know!)
- Does Starbucks Sell Decaf Iced Coffee? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Starbucks Have Matcha? (Is It Good, Sweetened & More!)