Menchie’s is a household name in the United States. On Friday nights, it’s not common to find a Menchies empty!
Menchie’s also offers sugar-free yogurt if you’re looking for something healthier or a less sweet option. This is what we discovered…
Menchie’s has sugar-free yogurt?
Menchie’s, an American frozen yogurt chain, offers a variety of self-serve frozen desserts. You can choose from a variety of toppings and yogurt flavors. They also offer sugar-free yogurt.
The section labeled “no added sugar” will contain sugar-free options. This section contains a variety of low-carb and sugar-free desserts, as well as a list of all the ingredients.
What is in Menchie’s No Sugar Added Yogurts
Let’s look at one Menchie’s product without sugar added: The Low Carb Chocolate Mint.
First, you’ll find the ingredients list. This lists everything in the dessert right down to the natural flavour (Red 40).
You can then view the nutritional information. These nutritional values are based on one ounce.
You can also explore the nutritional characteristics of each product. Low Carb Chocolate Mint yogurt is an example. It has no added sugar, is gluten-free, Kosher certified and contains no artificial flavours or high fructose corn syrup.
The listing warns consumers that milk may contain allergens.
Menchie’s has Keto Yogurt
You can include any type of yogurt in your keto diet. However, natural yogurt is the best. Natural yogurt is healthier than flavoured yogurts.
To keep your body in ketosis, which is the process of burning fat for energy, you need to reduce your total carbohydrate intake throughout the day.
Menchie’s products must be carefully chosen. Menchie’s has published nutritional information for all their products, online and in-store. So consumers can compare the options and pick what is best for them.
These Menchie’s yogurts are all suitable for Keto diets.
- Pure Chocolate Frozen Yogurt, half a cup with net carbs of 24g
- The Angel Food Cake Low Carb No Sugar (half a cup), with net carbs of 8g
- Half a cup of PB’s Cup Frozen yogurt with net carbs 25g
- Half a cup of German Chocolate Cake Low Carb with Net Carbs 7g
- Iced Coffee Frozen Yogurt, half a cup with net carbs 16g
- Half a cup of Island Mango Sorbet with net carbs of 22g
- Half a cup of Power Pomegranate Acai with net carbs of 23g
- Half a cup of Greek Vanilla Bean Frozen yogurt with net carbs of 24g
- Vanilla Snow Yogurt (half cup) with net carbs of 22g
- Half a cup of Original Tart Frozen Yogurt with net carbs 20g
- The Peachy Keen (half cup) has net carbs of 24g.
- Half a cup of Cake Batter Frozen Yogurt with net carbs 28g
Where can I buy sugar-free frozen yogurt?
You can find sugar-free frozen yogurt in many places other than Menchie’s. Yogurt Stop is one of these places. Others include Frog Frozen Yogurt and Yogurt Delite. Lux Bites LA and The Bigg Chill Frozen Yogurt are also available.
At the supermarket, you can also find sugar-free frozen yogurt. You can find nutritional information and ingredients on the packaging.
You can also find sugar-free frozen yogurt recipes online. Just type the title of the recipe and you’ll find the right recipe for you.
Nowadays, it’s quite common to be more discerning about the foods we eat and the ingredients we use. Menchie’s makes it easy to find all the information we need about their keto and sugar-free products.
- Does Menchie’s Have Drive Thru? (No, But…)
- Does Menchie’s Deliver? (What To Know!)
- Does Menchie’s Have Dairy Free Options? (What To Know!)
- Does Menchie’s Sell Dole Whip? (What To Know!)
- Does Starbucks Make Bulletproof Coffee? (+ Keto Drinks)
- Is Starbucks Almond Milk Sweetened? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Dairy Queen Have Sugar-free Ice Cream? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Dairy Queen Have Frozen Yogurt? (all You Need To Know)
- Does Aldi Sell Almond Flour? (Updated 2022!)
- What Are 711 Slurpee Sizes? (Your Full Guide)